★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bullet Development Seeking "Game Analyzer"

06-20-2009, 04:44 PM
#1
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 784
Bullet Development Seeking "Game Analyzer"

We are currently seeking a "Game Analyzer" to help us prepare our second iPhone project. The job is quite different than what a beta tester would do. We need someone who can analyze an "existing online version" of the game, and write a full documentation for us to refer to when programming the iPhone version.

Full job requirements and details available upon request. If interested, contact us at bulletdev@me.com.

- James

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic


06-20-2009, 05:12 PM
#2
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,302
Wow BS, I didnt even know you hung around here any more. Hows BS coming along? Wasnt that supposed to be out months ago?

06-20-2009, 08:06 PM
#3
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
Wow BS, I didnt even know you hung around here any more. Hows BS coming along? Wasnt that supposed to be out months ago?
Yes, I do make the odd trip to TouchArcade from time to time. Yes, Bullet Skater is long over-due, but we don't feel that releasing cheap games would be wise. At that, we will be taking our time and releasing the game when it is completely ready. Too many tweens hang out here.

If anyone is interested in this fun and exciting job, let us know.

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic


06-20-2009, 09:32 PM
#4
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: America
Posts: 1,012
Oh yes, I know what this game is.

I'd gladly help you out in this matter, except for our last discussion about the subject.

However, I wish you the best of luck.

Game Designer and Producer of Trenches, Evertales, and more!

| Follow me on Twitter or EMAIL ME |
06-20-2009, 09:36 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,302
I could probably do it if it doesnt involve anything too dev-like (coding). Im only starting out with that. If you could pm me more details I would be happy to help.
06-20-2009, 09:43 PM
#6
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: America
Posts: 1,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
I could probably do it if it doesnt involve anything too dev-like (coding). Im only starting out with that. If you could pm me more details I would be happy to help.
I was playing Xbox Live with some guy called "Rocketman". He was a nice guy.

Game Designer and Producer of Trenches, Evertales, and more!

| Follow me on Twitter or EMAIL ME |
06-21-2009, 02:49 AM
#7
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Jones View Post
I was playing Xbox Live with some guy called "Rocketman". He was a nice guy.
Whats your GT? It was probably a different Rocketman though, because on XBL it has a Capital R and a capital M. What game were you playing?
06-21-2009, 03:33 AM
#8
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Jones View Post
Oh yes, I know what this game is.

I'd gladly help you out in this matter, except for our last discussion about the subject.

However, I wish you the best of luck.
Actually, it isn't "that" game

We think you'll do a better and faster job completing it, so we're moving on to something even cooler (depending on your prospective). Unlike Bullet Skater, we will be waiting a few months to announce it.

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic



Last edited by BulletDev; 06-21-2009 at 03:39 AM.
06-21-2009, 10:40 AM
#9
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: America
Posts: 1,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
Whats your GT? It was probably a different Rocketman though, because on XBL it has a Capital R and a capital M. What game were you playing?
GT = Katam.

Playing Left4Dead, Halo, and recently Red Faction.

Game Designer and Producer of Trenches, Evertales, and more!

| Follow me on Twitter or EMAIL ME |
06-21-2009, 11:15 PM
#10
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1
I am a QA who has experience with black box and white box testing. I also have excellent writing skills. I would be happy to work on this for you, in exchange for a recommendation if I do a good job.

Send me an email if you are interested.