★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[CBT] 25 apps, opportunity to earn $250 in Cash or iTunes Credits for your feedback

01-18-2013, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smes3817 View Post
I only received the initial email as well. Apparently I need the other one with the iTunes link?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
For which beta? I only got one email
The second e-mail indicated that some members were added at the last minute so their UDIDs were not included in the beta build. You would only need additional information if the initial beta build doesn't work for you and for that I'd advise directly contacting AppsAsia. I would discourage participants from publically posting information related to closed betas because it might violate the spirit of confidentiality surrounding a beta.

Last edited by undeadcow; 01-18-2013 at 01:54 PM.
01-18-2013, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
The second e-mail indicated that some members were added at the last minute so their UDIDs were not included in the beta build. You would only need additional information if the initial beta build doesn't work for you and for that I'd advise directly contacting AppsAsia. I would discourage participants from publically posting information related to closed betas because it might violate the spirit of confidentiality surrounding a beta.
True didn't think of that lol

01-18-2013, 09:11 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Jordanrracer
Hi undeadcow, I just want to let you know I submitted the Photo With Me, and Just Sing It beta reviews - PDF format via email. I hope to hear back from you guys just to see if everything went well through.

Thanks,
-J

Currently seeking an iOS Job for Online Community Moderation.
GameCenter ID: Jordanrracer
01-18-2013, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanrracer View Post
Hi undeadcow...
Hey. I have received nothing; apart from spamming the thread here and begging to be able to participate I have little to do with AppsAsia's beta. Hopefully you did get it to the right people (and earlier than today, in time for the deadline). Cheers!

Last edited by undeadcow; 01-18-2013 at 10:27 PM.
01-18-2013, 10:08 PM
Applied, not sure if I'm too late or not
01-18-2013, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
I have to 2x it to use it. Does it work for you?
Yes. It works in normal and 2x mode.

Admin/Reviewer on Philippine Gamers Lounge
XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
Need beta tester?
01-19-2013, 07:21 AM
Do I send my forms to beta@appsasia.co.kr?
01-19-2013, 08:28 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Jordanrracer
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Hey. I have received nothing; apart from spamming the thread here and begging to be able to participate I have little to do with AppsAsia's beta. Hopefully you did get it to the right people (and earlier than today, in time for the deadline). Cheers!

Ohh!! Woopsie, thought you were a representative for them. My bad, you were giving good advice to everyone after all. :P.
01-19-2013, 10:08 AM
I applied on this thread
01-19-2013, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsKONES View Post
Do I send my forms to beta@appsasia.co.kr?
I always have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanrracer View Post
Ohh!! Woopsie, thought you were a representative for them. My bad, you were giving good advice to everyone after all. :P.
No problem; they post onthe forums as AppsAsia user name.