★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Soft-Launch: NZ, AUS, SGP] Space Miner Wars (by Venan Entertainment, Inc.)

07-16-2015, 07:23 PM
[Soft-Launch: NZ, AUS, SGP] Space Miner Wars (by Venan Entertainment, Inc.)

Space Miner Wars

Venan Entertainment, Inc.
Genres: Games Strategy Action

Don’t delegate -- ANNIHILATE! Take control of your spaceship and discover an infinite universe of treasure, mystery, and danger!

Build your own interstellar city of the future, then fly through space to blast massive asteroids and devious enemies in your quest for fame and fortune. Form Mining Guilds with other players to share the loot, or protect your territory in exciting PvP city attacks.

- Play with millions of space miners across the globe
- Join players in Mining Guilds or destroy their cities in full-control ship attacks
- Build your own city on the space frontier
- Defend your loot with turrets, attack drones, and more
- Buy new ships, craft new gear, and become the most powerful space miner in the galaxy
- Defeat dastardly foes in a hilarious, galaxy-spanning campaign

This game requires an internet connection.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPad23G
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadMini
  • iPadFourthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 83.9MB

07-16-2015, 07:24 PM

07-16-2015, 07:26 PM
I'll give this a shot when it moves out of soft launch, just because of the original game.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
—Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins—
07-16-2015, 07:44 PM
Nice! Downloading this one now.
07-16-2015, 10:20 PM
Been watching this one for a while
07-16-2015, 11:30 PM
Video Gameplay

Everyone is a friend
07-16-2015, 11:54 PM
Gameplay by IPlay GameChannel
07-17-2015, 04:31 AM
Is this space miner with a social game bolted on? Hope it don't ruin it as space miner is an awesome game
07-17-2015, 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
Is this space miner with a social game bolted on? Hope it don't ruin it as space miner is an awesome game
Been fun so far. You attack other bases like CoC, except you use your single spacecraft. But I have done a ton more pve then pvp. pretty decent with resources so far.
07-19-2015, 09:14 AM
I loved the original game... A LOT! I've been playing it again lately as well, after it received some graphics and content updates.
Having said that, I really hope that this freemium game is not the " Space miner 2" that the devs have been talking about. So far the game is fun. The space combat is classic "space miner". Base building is classic PvP affair as well. The main hindrances are building and upgrade timers as well as nano fuel that regenerates over time. You need nano fuel to raid neighbouring sectors for resources. The twin stick shooter part of the game is fun. The rest is nothing to write home about. Like all similar games it is designed to encourage you to spend as much money as possible in a conflict of patience and greed. I would not spend any money on a freemium game even if it comes with Space Miner in its name. I will however buy the proper Space Miner 2 game the minute it comes out at a premium price.

Icon is a window to game's soul...