Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-05-2012, 05:20 PM

Default TNNS - (by Rabbx Inc.)[Universal]

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Sanuku; 11-05-2012 at 06:44 PM..
Old 11-06-2012, 01:30 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Great job Gentleman. I hope people buy this game. It's well worth it

Last edited by Lithophile; 11-07-2012 at 02:49 PM..
Old 11-06-2012, 01:42 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Damnit, how do I know this isn't going to pull a "ZiGGURAT", get pulled and re-released by Action Button Entertainment in the future? :/
Old 11-06-2012, 03:36 PM

Has anyone tried this? The game looks good. Well, the concept at least. The graphics look like the game was done in MS Paint. Which is what is holding me back...

@metalcasket, I guess you don't know. What happened though with Ziggurat could happen with any game though if the publisher disappears. That wasn't really the developers fault.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:49 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by runliketurtles View Post
Has anyone tried this? The game looks good. Well, the concept at least. The graphics look like the game was done in MS Paint. Which is what is holding me back...
Yeah I have played it. The graphics are fun and colourful. A little simple but well executed. I haven't sat down with it enough yet to advance past feeling like a novice yet, but I look forward to getting better at this game.
It also has same device 2 player which is awesome.

It should be said I am playing it on a Galaxy S3 (HERESY!) and it does not run as smooth as I would like it too. No idea how it runs on apple devices.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:21 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I hope I can see some progression in is game as I play a little more. I really...really...like ziggurat (sad that I probably won't see any further updates or future support with whatever happened to it), and can see this one getting more fun. it's definitely not grabbing me as much as ziggurat, though.

also, I'm not sure if the stuttering is intentional when I've got a multivalve going. it seems to pause a little each time the ball hits the paddle.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:07 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by putermcgee View Post
I'm not sure if the stuttering is intentional when I've got a multivalve going. it seems to pause a little each time the ball hits the paddle.
(Start buy saying, sorry for my english xD, and buy saying that i like the game and the dev, and hope you adress the problems, but man, the IAP system in this game sux)

lol, it's intentional, it makes you think for one sek so you can get to the other ball, I thing its a awesom game designe, and love the the little pause you get..

But man, the IAP in this game is so terribleu. You cant buy ANNY thing if you just play the game. I been playing for over one hour, and have 2000 Stars atm, and the ceapest thingin the store is 10.000 -.- you buy the game for 1.99 but you have to pay much more if you want stuff. The best thing in endless games is to get monny so you can buy fun stuff. But you cant in this game.

DON'T buy this game, wait for free, or wait for dev to fix.

The game is pritty cool thoug, but still.. Even 5000 whould be to much for the stuff in game. 3000 whould be to much. It should be around 1000. 1000 stars is about 45minutes of game time. In a regular endlessrunner you can buy cool stuff after MAX 10 min. In this game it's about 10 hours for the first thing you can buy. So stupid. -.- how cat't the dev see, what a big mistake this is..... And every one hate IAP so much xD this is like the most stupid way to do it ever.

Sorry for my angry comment, but yeah. Get pissed off when the discribtsion in the itunes link says you can get stuff when you can't. But the game is good, and i have liked it for the hour i played it. And will continue to play it. Waiting for a uppdate that makes the game more awesome. And btw? The ituns link says that you wont se the samme level two times. But i have done that a million times, just so you know, the ituns link is BS
Old 11-09-2012, 06:40 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

umm...i just...I don't know what that was.

I was just playing the game, and decided to buy something in the store. I have to say the interface is oversimplified to its detriment. you buy something (which costs way too much for how slowly you earn stars) and then an equipping screen comes up with no explanation as to what anything means. with the price of these power-ups, and the fact that you equip them, I thought maybe they were permanent...or at least usable once per game. but nope, they're one-time use.

I'm still willing to give this time and I'm looking forward to updates, but unlike ziggurat, there's no chance I'd recommend this to anyone.
Old 06-30-2013, 09:22 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

On sale for 0.99
Old 07-05-2013, 01:23 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Picked this up a few hours ago and I'm definitely having some fun. Its more or less a mix of pong and break out mix...where the goal is to hit this one target to move to next stage. You don't have to break everything to move to the next stage.

The ability to affect the path of the ball definitely adds a nice twist to the game, and helps you to hit targets. The side effect is it could make the return path of the ball harder to judge.

The variety of the level's I've seen so far is pretty nice. Since the game is hard, each game for me is a few minutes at most. I haven't delved into the powers yet, but so far, I don't care about it for now.

I do understand the reservation about what Action Button Games did with Ziggurat (which is one reason I still haven't picked up that yet...) so I can see why people are hesitant about this. Overall still, pretty fun game for 0.99.