★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The FULL game of ADVENA is FREE for a limited time! Download now while you can!

---------------------------------

ADVENA: Legend of Raiders

Breathtaking Party Play Action RPG!

Two kingdoms lived peacefully in the land of Peradin: the magic users of the Nabe Alliance, and the common folk of Tems. But one day a Sacred Tree lying between their borders was found mysteriously desecrated. The two sides blamed each other, eventually leading to all out war.

Nabe struck first, but Tems was quick to answer. The forces of Nabe soon collapsed under the might of Tems, driving the Nabe King to seek the prophesized savior. And as foretold, a stranger from another world appeared in Nabe territory, with great powers and mystifying origins

_____________________

Features

SIMULTANEOUSLY PLAYABLE PARTY MEMBERS
Choose between 5 unique heroes at any time, any situation!

MULTIPLE CLASSES WITH SPECIALIZED ABILITIES
Coordinate your team strategy amongst a mix of melee, ranged, casters and healers

INTELLIGENT AI ENGINE
Direct your AI partners to heal, defend or teamstrike with customizable AI controls.

BRILLIANT VISUALS MATCHED TO AN EXTENSIVE WORLD MAP
See every strike with stellar clarity in over 200 different stages!

MULTIPLAYER MODES WITH FIGHT CLUB AND MERCENARY SYSTEM
Fight other users in PvP or work with them to form powerful Raid Teams.



OTHER GAMEVIL GAMES

Air Penguin
Baseball Superstars® II
Baseball Superstars® 2010 HD
Boom It Up!
Chalk n' Talk
DESTINIA
HYBRID: Eternal Whisper
ILLUSIA
KAMI RETRO
KAMI RETRO HD
LAST WAR
NOM: Billion Year Timequest
NOM 5
Skipping Stone
Soccer Superstars® 2011 Pro
VANQUISH: The Oath of Brothers
ZENONIA® 3



NEWS & EVENTS

Website http://www.gamevil.com
Facebook http://facebook.com/gamevil
Twitter http://twitter.com/gamevil
YouTube http://youtube.com/gamevil

Echoseven's comments:





HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone/ Part 1/2):



HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone/ Part 2/2):





10-12-2011, 05:13 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,680
Good price but seems a bit 'samey'. Wish it was more like Ghost n Goblins/Golden Axe, different platforms to jump on etc. Just seems the same over and over ?

10-12-2011, 05:34 AM
#3
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,730
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Good price but seems a bit 'samey'. Wish it was more like Ghost n Goblins/Golden Axe, different platforms to jump on etc. Just seems the same over and over ?

That was also a problem with Third Blade.
10-12-2011, 06:25 AM
#4
Getting it as we speak. Expect as soon as possible a few HD Gameplay Trailer about this Gem. Could some of the Beta Test tell us a little more about the Game since i hadn`t had the Chance to play it so far.
10-12-2011, 06:41 AM
#5
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 358
i dunno if everyone have same experience with me....everytime i go to next level in dungeon this game kick me out to my homescreen...........or maybe this game not (yet) support iOS 5....
10-12-2011, 10:42 AM
#6
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: NYC/CT...USA
Posts: 947
Quote:
Originally Posted by yyhakusho View Post
i dunno if everyone have same experience with me....everytime i go to next level in dungeon this game kick me out to my homescreen...........or maybe this game not (yet) support iOS 5....
Are you on ios 5 ? its not live in U.S yet....hopefully it will run...love the gamevil rpgs...but not willing to hold off on ios5...

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
10-12-2011, 11:04 AM
#7
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Monster Hunter Island
Posts: 4,331
just tried it for 5 minutes. it's interesting but I still think the displays are ridiculously small that my eyes end up hurting. the gameplay seems basic though i keep forgetting how to do all the special moves it teaches me..
10-12-2011, 11:16 AM
#8
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
just tried it for 5 minutes. it's interesting but I still think the displays are ridiculously small that my eyes end up hurting. the gameplay seems basic though i keep forgetting how to do all the special moves it teaches me..
This kind of doesn't make sense, the gameplay is basic but you can't remember it?
10-12-2011, 01:57 PM
#9
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Monster Hunter Island
Posts: 4,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
This kind of doesn't make sense, the gameplay is basic but you can't remember it?
lol i meant basic gamevil hack and slash style - er maybe that's not a good way to describe it. nothing is particularly new aside from the AI help which is cool. the remembering problem is that some moves are odd like aerial is "attack" + "up" and jump-down attack is "jump" + "down" and the jump button isn't the up button so you get confused very quickly.
10-12-2011, 02:15 PM
#10
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
lol i meant basic gamevil hack and slash style - er maybe that's not a good way to describe it. nothing is particularly new aside from the AI help which is cool. the remembering problem is that some moves are odd like aerial is "attack" + "up" and jump-down attack is "jump" + "down" and the jump button isn't the up button so you get confused very quickly.
I kind of figured that's what you meant. Sorry, I was just trying to have a little fun while I wait to buy the game, hope I wasn't too not funny. I have a soft spot for gamevils ARPG and this one kind of reminds me of a Beat'em Up/RPG style, which I also really like. Seriously though, Thanks for posting your impressions.