★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: bigideas
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 67.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Can YOU survive? Flesh-eating zombies are invading -- fight back with everything you've got!

In the blackness of night, bloodthirsty zombies have risen from the graveyard with just one goal: destroy your hometown and kill everyone in it. And now they're everywhere, from the football field to the frat house.

Choose your weapon -- from crossbows to flamethrowers to machine guns -- and unleash a lethal storm on the walking dead. Only you can stop the terror in Big Corn City.

Zombie Blaster! brings the undead to life in frighteningly realistic 3-D graphics. Collect zombie heads to upgrade your weapons and unlock all 5 levels of danger.

Exciting gameplay and non-stop action make Zombie Blaster! the must-play new game. Features include:

* Zombie Battles - Destroy evil ghouls invading your town
* Exciting Gameplay - Non-stop shooting action in 5 levels
* Realistic 3-D Worlds - Rich "in your face" graphics
* Choose Weapons - Full arsenal includes pistols, rifles, machine guns, and more

Blast the undead back to the grave. Play Zombie Blaster! now (if you dare).
03-25-2013, 07:56 PM
From Publisher

Our new game Zombie Blaster! is now available in the AppStore. Let us know what you think. Hope you enjoy it.

by Big Ideas

Last edited by Big Ideas For Apps; 03-25-2013 at 10:28 PM.

03-25-2013, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ideas For Apps View Post
This game is lots of fun. One of the best Zombie games currently available especially for first-person shooters. It's very affordable also.
So you're the developer?

DBC

I give up.
03-25-2013, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
So you're the developer?

DBC
Haha, if it's a fake account, they kinda failed.
03-25-2013, 10:01 PM
Yes, we published it. Let me know what you think of the game. Always appreciate the feedback and support.

Last edited by Big Ideas For Apps; 03-25-2013 at 10:36 PM.
03-25-2013, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ideas For Apps View Post
Yes, we published it. Let me know what you think of the game. Always appreciate the feedback and support.
No offense was ment in my previous post, and to make up for maybe sounding like a jerk, I'll downloaded the app ASAP and leave some feedback.
03-25-2013, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the post. No offense taken.

Last edited by Big Ideas For Apps; 03-25-2013 at 11:01 PM.