11-06-2012, 04:01 AM
LMAO, looks like a whole cube made out of dick pictures! and here was me thinking I was being original!

Gamecentre ID - .P0tshot. Playing - Magic 2014, Battle Academy, Shadowrun, Warhammer Quest, Hearthstone, Space Hulk, FTL, Xcom Wanting - Cardhunter, Battleheart Legacy, Infinity Wars, Exiles: Far Colonies and someone please make iOS Blood Bowl!!
11-06-2012, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grenadedodger View Post
LMAO, looks like a whole cube made out of dick pictures! and here was me thinking I was being original!
That was clearly gonna happen, and it will get worse. Apple, protect the eyes of the innocent!

11-06-2012, 04:28 AM
The app keeps on randomly bugging and quitting on me... Is this happening to anyone else?
Erasing both my "high score" and some of the coins i've earned...
Very very frustrating. I think I am going to put this down for a while now.
11-06-2012, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickon View Post
The app keeps on randomly bugging and quitting on me... Is this happening to anyone else?
Erasing both my "high score" and some of the coins i've earned...
Very very frustrating. I think I am going to put this down for a while now.
Sme keeps happening to me. Everytime I try and acess the Facebook login or shop page it freezes and crashes.
iPod 4g iOS 6
11-06-2012, 04:43 AM
Jk it's an ok experiment, lots of grieving on other people's drawings.
11-06-2012, 06:26 AM
So is anybody actually curios?

I can honestly say I am not even a tiny little bit curious what the life changing secret is.
11-06-2012, 06:41 AM
STOP PLAYING, NOW

Guys there's a rumour going round that what's actually inside the cube is Peter Molyneux's unchecked Ego. Unleashing it could have dire consequences on the hype levels of all future projects he's involved with. One analyst predicted that if allowed to escape it would claim to create the greatest toilet simulator ever, within the next year. Stay safe guys.
11-06-2012, 07:37 AM
Two things keep me away from this:
1) Only one will see the secret... So it is just point of luck and not of loyalty in the game... You can keep playing for days-months and a hacker or a lucky guy will be the final ''winner''...
2) To discover the life-changing secret... Really??? Is this a bit over-promising??

Anyway as somebody said before i'm gonna follow this project but i'll not dig in... Interesting idea but... but... but...
11-06-2012, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsam80 View Post
Two things keep me away from this:
1) Only one will see the secret... So it is just point of luck and not of loyalty in the game... You can keep playing for days-months and a hacker or a lucky guy will be the final ''winner''...
2) To discover the life-changing secret... Really??? Is this a bit over-promising??

Anyway as somebody said before i'm gonna follow this project but i'll not dig in... Interesting idea but... but... but...
Well,it is Peter Molyneux you are talking about...you know...
11-06-2012, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_Grace View Post
Well,it is Peter Molyneux you are talking about...you know...
Why...you speak as if he were a demigod of some sort.