(XBOX 360) Halo 4

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by tso5818, Nov 6, 2012.

1. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    This thread is made to discuss your impressions of the game and what you like and dislike in the game. Also, able to give out Xbox Live GamerTag names for matchmaking purposes.

[​IMG]

Rules
    1. If you are here to discuss the game, you can do so, but keep it PG.
    2. If you are here to give out your GamerTag name, put it in with your post, along with your date, time, and region, so we know when you will be able to play.

2. agentblank

agentblank Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Great game! Went to the midnight release and beat the canpaign on legendary. It took 7 hours, so the campaign is on the short side. But it was epic! Multipayer feels very fast paced, and I am having a blast on it. Flood mode(infected mode pretty much) is a great new game mode. This is a must buy!

3. I am curious, what are typical framerates in games like these?

4. BrEaKBEaT

BrEaKBEaT Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2009
    London, UK
    Bought every Halo thus far. With 3 mates it took us over an hour this evening to be able to join up. The typical launch server stress made everything wonky. But when it straightened out.... It was lots of fun. Cod perks seem to work ok... Feels very much like Halo, a bit too much like the previous games to be honest. Still, looking forward to campaign and continued multilayer. Initially no 2v2 or 3v3, very annoying :/ hope those play lists get added.

5. zeonmx

zeonmx Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    The best Halo game since the Combat Evolved.

6. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Good to see people actually posting on this thread :).

I played Halo 4 for about 30 minutes(Pre ordered copy) and I think it is just like Halo Reach. Why can't they just make a perfect Halo 3 game?

I really don't like the game. I made this thread thinking....Omg this game is going to be the best...but I was wrong. I might play it and get use to it, but I doubt it.

Any thoughts on your end guys? What do you think about the game? What do you think that they should have done different? Do you like the loadout system?

7. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    30fps

8. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    I got it yesterday, played 2 matches and got 2 killing frenzies. I like it, and have been following halo for years. I liked halo 3, only for the maps. Other than that, I never liked it that much even though it was one of the only games I used to play. I liked reach, except for nearly all maps. I like some of the halo 4 maps, and I like the gameplay.

9. BrEaKBEaT

Nov 22, 2009
    London, UK
    You need to elaborate, what do you mean by "perfect halo 3 game"? Halo 3 had a terrible campaign, in fact I think Reach has been my favourite so far. But if you're talking multiplayer then I'd probably agree.... The ranking system 'true skill' or whatever they called it... Loved that it gave a true indication of skill. I'd have liked to see that tweaked rather than the now standard cod type rank up through xp no matter how s**the you are.

10. BrEaKBEaT

Nov 22, 2009
    London, UK
    You need to elaborate, what do you mean by "perfect halo 3 game"? Halo 3 had a terrible campaign, in fact I think Reach has been my favourite so far. But if you're talking multiplayer then I'd probably agree.... The ranking system 'true skill' or whatever they called it... Loved that it gave a true indication of skill. I'd have liked to see that tweaked rather than the now standard cod type rank up through xp no matter how s**the you are.

11. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    #11 TakenXXDeadly, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    I liked the story missions on halo 3, but I didn't really like the storyline. I mean it was ok, but halo 4's campaign so far, I can just see its going to be very good.

12. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Finally picked it up today! First game I've picked up for my 360 during launch week since Mass Effect 3, lol.

Anyways, Gamertag: Backtothis, TZ: US Central Time.