App description: *NOW FREE for a LIMITED TIME!*
get ready to RUN and GUN! middle east TACTICAL COMBAT is HERE...

The worlds resources are running out, plunging the planet into bloody chaos. From the ashes of the old order rise three mighty factions: the fundamentalist Fatwa, the enigmatic RAD, and the brash WarCorps. WarCorps has an elite covert action team used only for the most dangerous missions, and youre its newest member. Welcome to the HellHawks.

Intense action and spectacular special effects
Over 60 story missions
4 unique characters
Gorgeous retina art assets!

Gorgeous graphics
Immersive 3D environments
Cunning enemy AI
Earn dozens of badges and achievements
Over 100 powerful items

http://twitter.com/TRINITIgames
http://facebook.com/TRINITIgames

D3adly's comments:

09-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Looks decent, and Triniti has in fact been ramping up their quality as of late.
It really needs a video or more screenshots though. Like I can't even tell if you have free movement, or is it on rails or static?

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind

09-26-2012, 07:57 PM
Nope, from playing a few minutes this is a full-on TPS. It's a simple deathmatch-centred play model (deathmatch, collect things and survival modes etc.) but with a 'campaign' with missions against bots. It runs pretty well on my iTouch 4G, though the graphics are pretty scaled down - you can see the low-poly models in those screenshots and the textures are pretty small. While it seems okay as these things go it is very heavy on the IAPs, though - it is more than possible to run out of ammo during a fight and ammo drops are very, very rare, plus your melee weapon takes maybe three swings to kill a regular enemy. And the game is happy to include a button to spend in-app currency on more bullets, of course. And no, it doesn't refill your gun; I've earned maybe 3,000 coins and it will give me 60 SMG rounds for 500 of those. Add to that the prices of the extra guns in the shop (in both regular and real money coins) and I don't think I'll be playing much of this. Gabrien on this forum would be in fits of rage.
09-26-2012, 08:06 PM
Shame, this looked really cool. I'm not very good at shooting and always waste ammo :P

[url]http://creativegametheory.com/[/url]
Upcoming free multiplayer Tower Defense game. Turn based, the creeps can destroy the defending towers.
09-26-2012, 08:23 PM
And it looked so good...
09-26-2012, 08:31 PM
To be fair I did only play one proper match! But I noticed the "Would you like to buy more bullets?" button in the tutorial levels, and thought uh-oh. Then when I played a full game, and did in fact manage to run out of ammo before the end for my SMG and my pistol, and got no ammo pickups at all, and my mace took three swings to kill someone (and the hits were connecting) and it was asking for a sixth of the money I'd earned for an ammo pack, and the prices in the shops were way, way expensive, and there was a section called Items in the store and one called Boosts, and... well, it just didn't seem like that great an idea to continue playing. It seemed all right for what it was? If you really, really like third-person shooters on mobile to the point you can handle the controls well and don't mind grinding then it could be fun, I suppose? Production values were okay, if nothing special. Nice art design. Music was all right. But everything I just said felt like warning signs indicating the game wasn't for me.
09-26-2012, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
Looks decent, and Triniti has in fact been ramping up their quality as of late.
It really needs a video or more screenshots though. Like I can't even tell if you have free movement, or is it on rails or static?
They have, but every Triniti game still eventually goes free, at least for a day.
09-27-2012, 12:14 AM
It looks quite good from the video. I might have to jump on board.
09-27-2012, 01:35 AM
The graphics are horrible , like an ios game from 2009 .