App description: SPECIAL PRICE
56% OFF (USD 8.99 -> USD 3.99)!!

Experience epic 3D battles and customize characters with Runes & Gems!

The Sword of Amal - a weapon said to be able to grant any wish.
The wishes and desires of those who seek the sword bring about chaos into the world.
This robust fantasy RPG offers customizable characters and 3D battles!

Important Notice
Launching the app or restarting a game may take some time depending on your device and device environment.

The Tale of a Legendary Sword
The Sword of Amal - a treasure said to grant any wish.
The hero of the story is Ryser, and he works as a seeker with his partner, Cougar, to find the Sword of Amal.
Everyone he meets along the way each have their own thoughts about the Sword.

Stunning 3D Battles
Astonishing 3D battles bring the characters to life!
Overwhelm your enemies with beautifully animated skills and magic, as well as skill chain attacks, a powerful move you perform with your allies!

Rich Events and Battles!
Experience the story with character voices in certain battles and events. Find out what everyone wishes of the Sword of Amal!

*This game features some in-app-purchase content. While in-app-purchase content requires additional fees, it is not necessary for finishing the game.
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.

(C)2014 KEMCO/EXE-CREATE
09-03-2014, 11:24 PM
Anyone got imps?

09-03-2014, 11:36 PM
Official trailer

Exe-Create again with more dynamic 3D battles. Looks good! And is that their version of Red XIII?

Edit: The game downloads additional data on first loading the app, about 150MB. There is IAP and the game makes you aware of that but claims it does not take anything away from the full experience and offers the typical items like in the rest of their line up.

Game Center achievements worth 1000!

Edit 2: I'm happy to report there's Japanese voice acting with English subtitles and complete MFi support even through the menus!

Last edited by Echoen; 09-04-2014 at 01:37 AM.
09-04-2014, 04:17 AM
Nice look and tempted to get because of Cougar. Just getting that been there done that vibe.
09-04-2014, 02:47 PM
Seems a insta buy! Exe-Create made it again
09-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Any impressions?

EDIT: so I'm only a couple of hours in, but this is pretty darn good. The characters are enjoyable, a little stale, but this is a kemp publishing. The combat engine has been way cleaned up since alphedia genesis. It's way worth the money

Last edited by picohero; 09-10-2014 at 08:50 AM.
09-17-2014, 10:39 AM
Only three hours in, but would echo picohero so far. The rune grid is an interesting new dynamic that has already forced me to weigh trade-offs (see Shaun's review for a description of it).
09-17-2014, 11:28 AM
I wanna chip in as well, a good RPG from KEMCO this time, polished graphics, an even better localization with minimal error and good grammar, menu and UI are clean, oh! And voice over!

I was skeptical at first (read Shaun's review and my first comment and the reply) but I'm enjoying this.
09-22-2014, 09:18 AM
Ok, I am desperate, anyone knows where is this monster at?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (119.7 KB, 8 views)
09-22-2014, 09:27 AM
Just head back into Mt Crocus from the south entrance and fork to the upper right. He's in a little room that was empty before.