Win an Apple TV from Gamebowl!

09-24-2012, 02:15 AM
#1
Win an Apple TV from Gamebowl!

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this, but here goes...

We are giving away an Apple TV to a very lucky Apple fan boy or girl in line with the launch of our game - Norm's Big Escape! It is very easy to join and there is no purchase necessary! Read on for details.



Apple TV is the perfect accompaniment to your Apple gadgets at home. It has killer features, but Airplay alone makes this a good steal!

So, how do you get an entry to win this cool living room gadget?

Super simple!

1. FACEBOOK - Just LIKE our page http://www.facebook.com/gamebowl and SHARE this promo poster .

2. TWITTER - Just FOLLOW our page http://twitter.com/gamebowlgames and RETWEET this tweet.

We'll raffle all entries once Apple approves our game!

Here are the mechanics:

-To WIN the Apple TV, just LIKE Gamebowl's Facebook page and share the promo poster or Follow Gamebowl's Twitter page and retweet the promo tweet.
-NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
-Open to USA and Philippine iTunes account owners over 18 years old.
-There will be one winner of the Apple TV (one winner for both facebook & twitter)
-Winners will be randomly selected via electronic raffle from all the followers and fans who retweeted the official promo poster.
-Winners will be announced not more than a week following the promotion.
-This contest is not sponsored by Apple Inc., Facebook and Twitter.

Good luck!!!

Last edited by rachelgutierrez; 09-24-2012 at 02:19 AM.
09-24-2012, 02:28 AM
#2
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,848
So there is just 1 winner or 2 winners? One for. Twitter and the other from Facebook?
I'm going to like and follow as @iictii on twitter and like on Facebook as Travis Ogden and share tomorrow on facebook. Because I'm not by a computer.

Thanks for this contest. Your awesome.

09-24-2012, 02:28 AM
#3
ohhh..US and PH..hmmmm..lemme try this..are the devs Filipinos or US citizens? just curious
09-24-2012, 02:33 AM
#4
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,848
Oh by the way. We just like and share, RT once right? Can't have more than one entry? Would be better with just one entry.
09-24-2012, 03:17 AM
#5
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Minneapolis, USA
Posts: 3,659
I'm glad you said Facebook OR Twitter, since I only have Twitter.

Followed and retweeted as @SkylerKitty just now.
09-24-2012, 03:28 AM
#6
so the winner will be like this?

winner = facebook + twitter

or

winner = facebook
winner = twitter

can you clarify..thanks
09-24-2012, 03:53 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
So there is just 1 winner or 2 winners? One for. Twitter and the other from Facebook?
I'm going to like and follow as @iictii on twitter and like on Facebook as Travis Ogden and share tomorrow on facebook. Because I'm not by a computer.

Thanks for this contest. Your awesome.
Just one winner. If you join both facebook and twitter, you'll get 2 entries.
09-24-2012, 03:54 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by chapel07 View Post
ohhh..US and PH..hmmmm..lemme try this..are the devs Filipinos or US citizens? just curious
both, we have devs in Manila and devs in NY.
09-24-2012, 03:55 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by chapel07 View Post
so the winner will be like this?

winner = facebook + twitter

or

winner = facebook
winner = twitter

can you clarify..thanks
it is winner = facebook + twitter
09-24-2012, 03:57 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarKitty View Post
I'm glad you said Facebook OR Twitter, since I only have Twitter.

Followed and retweeted as @SkylerKitty just now.
thanks!