App description: The long awaited sequel is finally here! Fragger is back and better than ever with all-new puzzles and explosive mayhem!

Introducing all new puzzle mechanics, like Gravity Boxes and Laser Switches.

Complete your missions by using your trusty hand grenades to solve puzzles and destroy the enemy. Enjoy the satisfying rain of debris as you blast your way to victory.

Conquer 3 worlds with a total of 90 levels. Each world introduces new gameplay elements and increasingly engaging puzzles. New levels will follow in subsequent updates.

Featuring very simple and responsive touch controls that allow anyone to easily pick up and play.

This App is optimized for both iPhone and iPad devices. It contains graphics sets for both retina HD and non-HD retina devices. So you'll enjoy beautiful graphics on both your phone and your tablet, from the same App!

*** Recommended for iPhone 4S and above ***

Fragger 2 is brought to you from the original creator of Fragger.
I hope you have a blast!
05-12-2015, 09:12 AM
Is this for real? Hope so Been waiting...

EDIT: seems legit, http://appadvice.com/appnn/2015/05/t...-the-app-store

Last edited by sugimulm; 05-12-2015 at 09:22 AM.

05-12-2015, 10:38 AM
Yep real I bought it
05-12-2015, 01:37 PM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
05-14-2015, 10:14 PM
Hmmm, so you get a total score at the end of a level, which is the sum of a kill score (points you get from killing an enemy, or even double if you kill more than one with a single grenade) and an efficiency score (grenades you didn't use), but what ends up on the leaderboards is only the kill score? that is no fun

Also, the combined leaderboard is not the sum of the three worlds, but the best of the three worlds. That's pretty useless.
05-15-2015, 01:06 AM
Review & Gameplay

05-15-2015, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
Hmmm, so you get a total score at the end of a level, which is the sum of a kill score (points you get from killing an enemy, or even double if you kill more than one with a single grenade) and an efficiency score (grenades you didn't use), but what ends up on the leaderboards is only the kill score? that is no fun

Also, the combined leaderboard is not the sum of the three worlds, but the best of the three worlds. That's pretty useless.
To clarify a little bit more, at the moment it doesn't matter how many grenades you use, all that counts towards the leaderboard (and what appears as score in the games menu) are the points that you earn from the kills (500 for a single kill, 2000 for a double). "Killing" that bonus box gives points too. In summary, there is no incentive to being efficient with your grenades (from leaderboard point of view) which removes a lot of the challenge.

The "combined" leaderboard just shows the maximum of your three world total scores. So it duplicates the score of one of the worlds instead of being a grand total sum of the three worlds. Personally I don't see the point in that.

Other than above, this is a fragger game and thus is always fun . I'm 15 levels in now and so far the puzzles are on the easy side. I'll give more impressions when I'm further in the game.
05-15-2015, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
To clarify a little bit more, at the moment it doesn't matter how many grenades you use, all that counts towards the leaderboard (and what appears as score in the games menu) are the points that you earn from the kills (500 for a single kill, 2000 for a double). "Killing" that bonus box gives points too. In summary, there is no incentive to being efficient with your grenades (from leaderboard point of view) which removes a lot of the challenge.

The "combined" leaderboard just shows the maximum of your three world total scores. So it duplicates the score of one of the worlds instead of being a grand total sum of the three worlds. Personally I don't see the point in that.

Other than above, this is a fragger game and thus is always fun . I'm 15 levels in now and so far the puzzles are on the easy side. I'll give more impressions when I'm further in the game.
Hey Saos, dev here ( Harold ). Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It should not be the case that you don't get you grenade bonus submitted... I'll investigate this and make sure it's not the case for the next update.

Also, to your point on the combined leaderboards, I agree. This was not supposed to be this way, it was supposed to be your combined score over all worlds. I used the "Combined" leaderboard game center features which I incorrectly assumed to combine all the scores of the selected leaderboards. Sorry about that, this will be fixed too in the next update.

Thanks a ton for playing!
05-15-2015, 04:38 PM
Hi Harold! Thanks for responding; I'm already looking forward to the corrections!
I like this kind of "physics based" games so I'm definitely playing more of Fragger2. The future corrections will make it even more interesting! Cheers!
05-16-2015, 12:21 PM
Hi Harold, I have a question . It doesn't seem consistent when you get the bonus for a multi-kill. For example in W3 L24 I get 2000 points for frying the two enemies in the laser beam, which happened *caused* by a grenade, so it is an indirect kill. But in W3 L26 I also have an indirect multi-kill, but get only the individual kill scores. So why is there this difference? Is there a rule that explains this? Cheers!