Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-20-2012, 07:32 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Adding Green Odin

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Just thought I'd share a tip for Siren owners:

A high level Siren is great to have around, but they start to appear pretty frequently at higher ranks. For a Siren to become very valuable to other players you need to increase her skill level by feeding her Marine Goblins (which also makes her better for you, as well, allowing you to generate more hearts with her ability). Today, for example, features a 1.5x drop rate bonus on Sea Cave Mercury where Marine Goblins drop through normal battles. Once your Siren has a max skill level and a high level you'll probably find that players with other great creatures rarely drop you.

(I've got an evolved Green Odin myself and I dropped every level-1 skill Siren from my list quite some time ago, except for a few people who I keep onboard to help out. That's partly because I like to play with a dark team a lot and a high-skill-level Siren works beautifully with Vampire Lord.)
Are you ceLL? Do you mind adding me? I only have wavelord as a green odin helper. My main's a Vampire Lord/Max skilled siren which I am currently training/Loki level 49.

Friend ID is

Old 12-20-2012, 08:06 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiasdu View Post
Hey GungHo, any spoilers about Xmas and New Year events?
I'm allergic to spoilers!

But I would invite you to join the Facebook just in case

Wink!!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2012, 08:15 PM

The current 4.22 version works on android root device. It was updated a few hours ago
Old 12-20-2012, 08:49 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by torin View Post
The current 4.22 version works on android root device. It was updated a few hours ago
The more people playing P&D the better!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2012, 11:52 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GungHo View Post
The more people playing P&D the better!!!!!!!!!
More people = more friends

Anyway, has anyone gotten Rainbow Keepers through friendship gacha or can someone confirm if they contain the keepers?
Old 12-21-2012, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTrumper View Post
Yup, makes sense. I've fed around 20 Marine Goblins and am still at 11 turns on my skill. I have 4 Odin friends + 3 sometimes Odin friends.

Anyhow, I need to feed more Marine Goblins -- clearly.
I have so had it with the Sea Cave Mercury. I've been working on my Siren's skill since early in the game and today had it at skill level five. No increase from my first run today and anything that distracts from Dragon Plants is a bummer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEdGamer View Post
Are you ceLL? Do you mind adding me? I only have wavelord as a green odin helper. My main's a Vampire Lord/Max skilled siren which I am currently training/Loki level 49.

Friend ID is

Sure.

I sent a friend request. My in-game name is Milamber.

If you're playing dark you should watch for the 1/2 stamina event for the Dungeon of Dark to start working on Vampire Lord's skill. It's almost as exciting as Sea Cave Mercury. /sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEdGamer View Post
More people = more friends

Anyway, has anyone gotten Rainbow Keepers through friendship gacha or can someone confirm if they contain the keepers?
Rainbow Keeper can pop out of the Rare Egg Machine, but not the Pal Egg Machine. According to the Japanese Wiki the Pal Egg Machine does not include the keepers. Speaking of evo material, it doesn't look like it includes divine masks, either.

Last edited by James; 12-21-2012 at 01:46 AM.. Reason: added reply
Old 12-21-2012, 01:39 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Thanks James! So envious of your evolved Odin! I will need all the help I can get
Old 12-21-2012, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Rainbow Keeper can pop out of the Rare Egg Machine, but not the Pal Egg Machine. According to the Japanese Wiki the Pal Egg Machine does not include the keepers. Speaking of evo material, it doesn't look like it includes divine masks, either.
It can drop the mystic mask though. I got it once on my JP account. Actually, it seems like the pal egg machine in the JP version has way better drops. I've had several rare evo mats drop via the pal eggs.

I have never seen any decent evo mats drop via the pal eggs in the US version, and i'm already level 76.

Last edited by BlingBlang; 12-21-2012 at 03:17 AM..
Old 12-21-2012, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBlang View Post
It can drop the mystic mask though. I got it once on my JP account. Actually, it seems like the pal egg machine in the JP version has way better drops. I've had several rare evo mats drop via the pal eggs.

I have never seen any decent evo mats drop via the pal eggs in the US version, and i'm already level 76.
rare evo mat only drops via pal eggs when there's an event going on. Currently there's a 5 mil download event
Old 12-21-2012, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by torin View Post
rare evo mat only drops via pal eggs when there's an event going on. Currently there's a 5 mil download event
Oh really?? I'm a real noob with the JP version. I just started an account there a few days ago. Better use those pal points then!