Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-12-2013, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GungHo View Post
I've been gathering a lot of feedback these last few days and this definitely seems to be one of the biggest requests!

We are excited to hear the global interest and we are letting Japan know everything that's being said.

We will keep everyone updated as the game's availability increases.
Any insight GungHo as to why Puzzle & Dragons hasn't had a wider release? Seems a shame to deprive people of what seems like an excellent game. I look forward to a release within the U.K...

Last edited by Jet_Black; 01-12-2013 at 03:01 AM..
Old 01-12-2013, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashu View Post
makes sense...Ill try using my red titan. I think he's the only monster I Have with resolve currently.
Or use an orichi friend n put a healer as leader
Old 01-12-2013, 12:20 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Finally.

Up next: Dual ice / light spec Sea Diety Neptune.
Attached Images
File Type: png saintminerva.png (244.9 KB, 6 views)
Old 01-12-2013, 12:33 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalrice View Post
Finally.

Congrats! It's nice that with dual spec Roman gods, you could start using 2x Light leaders/helpers to boost even their off-light damage.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:58 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proc19 View Post
Congrats! It's nice that with dual spec Roman gods, you could start using 2x Light leaders/helpers to boost even their off-light damage.
Seems like most players prefer a Japanese (Orochi, Amaterasu), Indian (Shiva) or even an Odin as their God(s) of choice.

I honestly prefer any of the 7-star Roman Gods due to their dual spec attack and reduction abilities. With the right formation, these type of Gods can be game-changers.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:31 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Seems like most players prefer a Japanese (Orochi, Amaterasu), Indian (Shiva) or even an Odin as their God(s) of choice.

I honestly prefer any of the 7-star Roman Gods due to their dual spec attack and reduction abilities. With the right formation, these type of Gods can be game-changers.
The non-Roman gods you named all are fairly useful pre-endgame and have pretty critical skills, especially for teams that aren't too close to endgame.

Once you get closer to endgame, though, you definitely have more options, since you can start building 20K HP teams even without HP multipliers skill that still pack a big punch (since your leader/helper slots are now free to plug in more DMG-oriented options). The stat-ramp on the 7-star gods definitely helps with that, and the dual attribute gives you more flexibility in selecting your leaders.

I've found myself in cases where I could see just about any of the gods being useful except for Yomi and Venus, since I've never felt like it was a problem setting up combos. Maybe with the Egyptian gods, they become a bit more useful? Even Kagutsuchi is useful =) -- love plugging one in from my friend's list to do speed runs on any of the metal dragon dungeons (I don't even have to try match more than 3 orbs until I hit high or king dragons).
Old 01-12-2013, 02:31 PM

Quote:

Just wait for the egyptian god cards, obelisk the tormentor, slifer the sky dragon n wing dragon of ra lol.

J/k there will be egyptian monsters coming up that are even crazier than the norse n romans.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:25 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

oh god just started playing today. Literally rambo'd my way to the tower of trials without losing except in the 5 stage round where the boss 1hko'd me lmao xD

any tips for a newbie? 8) Thanks guys
Old 01-12-2013, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfalfa View Post
oh god just started playing today. Literally rambo'd my way to the tower of trials without losing except in the 5 stage round where the boss 1hko'd me lmao xD

any tips for a newbie? 8) Thanks guys
Its half stamina this weekend, stay at tower of giants part 3 n lvl up. If u have spare stamina n about to lvl id use some in tricolor or advancing the tower n repeat till tge weekend us over.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:13 PM
iPhone 5

Quote:
Finally.

How are you lucky enough to keep getting Roman Gods? I don't have any

EDIT: At least this week I've had some fun evolutions. Got to make my dark MK-III and I'm 3/5 for 'lil dragons as well. Need to evolve my Volcano and Holy Dragons next. If we ever get a gold metal dragon show up, I've got a bunch of light monsters that need to evolve.

Last edited by Back 5; 01-12-2013 at 04:48 PM..