★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-11-2013, 07:50 PM
Any updates for a U.K release? It's killing me reading these forums and not being able to play the game too...
01-11-2013, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet_Black View Post
Any updates for a U.K release? It's killing me reading these forums and not being able to play the game too...
I've been gathering a lot of feedback these last few days and this definitely seems to be one of the biggest requests!

We are excited to hear the global interest and we are letting Japan know everything that's being said.

We will keep everyone updated as the game's availability increases.

01-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GungHo View Post
I hear a lot of great techniques for mono-color teams and multi color teams, but has anyone experimented with 2/3 color teams?

Maybe it's just my Magic the Gathering experience coming back to haunt me, but it seems like it would be pretty effective.
The only time I have been using 2/3 team is when I have run Dark/Light dragons or Rainbow Keeper. Then it's typically a mixture of def and healing.
After picking a helper, depending on what dungeon I'm running, it will either be a 3/3 or 2/4 team.

Example: CDD, Rainbow Keeper, Lilith/Harpie Demon, Holy Dragon, Genie and Amaterasu (Helper) for the Dark Dragon fight. Lilith and Harpie depend on how much bonus damage I think I need.
01-11-2013, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back 5 View Post
The only time I have been using 2/3 team is when I have run Dark/Light dragons or Rainbow Keeper. Then it's typically a mixture of def and healing.
After picking a helper, depending on what dungeon I'm running, it will either be a 3/3 or 2/4 team.

Example: CDD, Rainbow Keeper, Lilith/Harpie Demon, Holy Dragon, Genie and Amaterasu (Helper) for the Dark Dragon fight. Lilith and Harpie depend on how much bonus damage I think I need.
Amaterasu helper? That's me!
01-11-2013, 10:16 PM
stuck at blue guardian

hey guys so i've been stuck at the leviathin in blue guardian for awhile now. His "strong" attribute is what's killing me. I have a pierdrawn but it doesnt help enough even combined with a max skilled rondo of healing healer.
01-11-2013, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashu View Post
hey guys so i've been stuck at the leviathin in blue guardian for awhile now. His "strong" attribute is what's killing me. I have a pierdrawn but it doesnt help enough even combined with a max skilled rondo of healing healer.
If they 1 hit u, its indication u need a resolve leader. Make sure u can heal up before his next atk n able to clear his minions
01-11-2013, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back 5 View Post
I would love to have an Amaterasu. Figure today was a good day to try the rare pull machine...and I get a 3 star Vampire.

This game is eternally frustrating.
Trying to level my Amaterasu for you (and others), but it's taking a little bit of time since I'm trying to gear up for red mechanical dragon
01-11-2013, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonPerion View Post
If they 1 hit u, its indication u need a resolve leader. Make sure u can heal up before his next atk n able to clear his minions
makes sense...Ill try using my red titan. I think he's the only monster I Have with resolve currently.
01-12-2013, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GungHo View Post
I've been gathering a lot of feedback these last few days and this definitely seems to be one of the biggest requests!

We are excited to hear the global interest and we are letting Japan know everything that's being said.

We will keep everyone updated as the game's availability increases.
Any insight GungHo as to why Puzzle & Dragons hasn't had a wider release? Seems a shame to deprive people of what seems like an excellent game. I look forward to a release within the U.K...

Last edited by Jet_Black; 01-12-2013 at 04:01 AM.
01-12-2013, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashu View Post
makes sense...Ill try using my red titan. I think he's the only monster I Have with resolve currently.
Or use an orichi friend n put a healer as leader