Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-18-2013, 02:16 PM

Any update GungHo on a wider release & why it wasn't released globally?
Old 01-18-2013, 02:44 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet_Black View Post
QFT. My brother really wants this and could pour huge amounts of cash into it but alas, no android in europe is allowed to enjoy it
Old 01-18-2013, 07:20 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheapy View Post
Around the upper end of 11k. I freaked out after the boss casted Megido on me 4 times since I ran out of skills to use and couldn't recover past 8k. Luckily, he never cast another skill on me afterwards and I was able to whittle him down.
O_o

You make me feel like I should be playing the game more boldly.

I'll sometimes go into dungeons with upwards of 13k and get roasted (on expert) but here you are tackling even harder dungeons...
Old 01-18-2013, 07:22 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back 5 View Post
I fell victim to the metal dragon "mixup" again today. The news says Sapphire Dragons, but the color of the text is in green.

Took me forever to run the dungeon with a full Fire team
We will be discussing this text color choice with the overseas team - but I think Japan's main reasoning for this is to create color contrast. Blue on blue would be pretty hard to read.

I am a little curious, how exactly is this mix-up achieved? Don't you look at Dungeon names as you enter them - or is it sort of an autopilot mode once you read the daily News post?
Old 01-18-2013, 07:25 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet_Black View Post
This is definitely one of (if the THE) most popular question we face each day. As soon as we have important updates, we will let everyone know.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GungHo View Post
O_o

You make me feel like I should be playing the game more boldly.

I'll sometimes go into dungeons with upwards of 13k and get roasted (on expert) but here you are tackling even harder dungeons...
All on strategy, 50% dmg red n healers will get u far in the game.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GungHo View Post
I am a little curious, how exactly is this mix-up achieved? Don't you look at Dungeon names as you enter them - or is it sort of an autopilot mode once you read the daily News post?
Its an association problem ; if you are asked to read a list of colors quickly, and each color has a colored font, you read the font color and not the word. Since many/most of us just skim the news, it falls into the 'read fast' category
Old 01-18-2013, 08:37 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod- View Post
Its an association problem ; if you are asked to read a list of colors quickly, and each color has a colored font, you read the font color and not the word. Since many/most of us just skim the news, it falls into the 'read fast' category
Oh no, I understand that. I was just confused because between the news screen and the special dungeon screen, a bit of tapping and waiting is involved. And then unless you have the special Dragon dungeon right then, you have to wait - maybe even turn shut off the game and turn it back on later. The second time you turn it on, you wont see the news since it only shows once a day - then you check Special Dungeons and see "OH WOW I've got Sapphire Dragons for 13 more minutes - I'd better run it really quick even though I'm in the middle of a meeting..."

Anyway - the confusion/comment is valid, so we shall report the feedback. Reminds me of those brain games that have the word black written in red and you have to read the letters rather than say the color they are.

^_^ Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Also... Mech Dragons are really expensive O_o I can't even use mine until I get 6 more Team Cost!!!!
Old 01-18-2013, 10:48 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by coRex View Post
hey guys.

right now i am not really sure on which of my teams i should focus:

ADK-6.25
Leaders: ADK, ADK Subs: ADK, CDK, CDK, CDK - (and in special cases echidna)
- i really love this team for grinding and leveling and even for some expert and master dungeons you could use it, especially with echidnas skill)

Valk-6.25
Leaders: valkyrie, valkyire Subs: Verche, Siren, Echidna, Amaterasu
- dont have that much experience with this team, as my valk is not 6* right now, but i already have the mats. but it seems everyone is heading for this team right now.
it is really versatile, but dont have the nuke ability of the following 2 teams....

Thor 4-9x
Leaders: thor, thor subs: Verche, Amaterasu, Venus, Valkyrie
- also i dont have much experience with this team, but i guess the nuke ability is very good and also good rcv value...

dark 4-6x
Leaders: Vampire Lord, Loki subs: siren, CDK, CDK, Yomi
- similar to the light team, but with less rcv, less mulitplicator, but can change 3 colors to dark instead of lights 2...

maybe you guys can help me to decide this, because i dont play the JP version and dont know what is coming and which team is better for the future of US PAD.
in the long run i try to level them all, but right now i guess i should rather focus at one team

thx
Honestly I'd keep working on your ADK team. Mainly because its just useful for most things.

I'd definitely keep them all. I have teams of all colors that come in really helpful depending on the time. Granted... Lol if I had simply focused on one or two they'd be maxed by now ya know?

I have yet to see anything over 6.25 unless your talking about using a skill like Loki's enhance. Don't forget we still sadly don't have all the evolutions. Like Valkyries or vamp lords next form.

Sadly/fortunately I get through most dungeons with the same monsters. Exceptions being when I need dmg reduction, a poisoner or echidna. Lol I said sadly because maybe I need to challenge myself!

That team is normally an ADK team subbing in echidna, siren, or lilith if need be. And lately a combination of the two.

http://translate.google.com/translat...ges%2F610.html

It's not perfectly translated but is largely understandable. =]
Old 01-19-2013, 07:18 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niakins View Post
http://translate.google.com/translat...ges%2F610.html

It's not perfectly translated but is largely understandable. =]
Cool link! Didn't know about it, thanks!