Dungelot 3

08-12-2014, 10:56 AM
Dungelot 3

Just checked my FB and noticed a post from Dungelot showing in my news feed saying a look at D3 characters, some may look familiar.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ4BipQuKFk&feature=youtu.be

Looks as if it's going back similar to D1 maybe?
08-12-2014, 02:41 PM
Interesting. Nice find bro.

I think if they put a little of the first one and a little of the second one in there it would be awesome!!

If we could harvest human stupidity to run our electricity, and our cars, the world would see a new era of clean, renewable energy. That's an amazing resource we're wasting.
08-12-2014, 02:58 PM
I like it already.

Same video linked above

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel
08-12-2014, 10:19 PM
Awesome! A return to form. Can't wait to see more
08-13-2014, 02:36 AM
I love their games, but i dont like the fact that Pixeye changes ENTIRE GAME MECHANICS from time to time.

The first was fantastic, but i think they changed it, then they changed it again which made it good.

The sequel was very different from the first, until they pulled it, and re-released it with some various changes.

And now, there's part 3. No doubt im still going to buy this right away, but i hope with the first 2 titles, they should already decide what mechanics to use in their game, and not pull it and change it again.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-13-2014, 03:01 AM
It's amazing. Other news?

Pine Entertainment