★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MAR R
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 107.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
App description: ** WARNING 18+ CONTAINS HORROR THEMES **

Rated the most horrifying game of 2012. Experience the element of fear and terror. Strictly for 18+ Adult Rating. Developer will not be held responsible from side-effects obtained from playing the game.

Jeff the Killer, brings a NEW twist to horror gaming. After weeks of unexplained murders, the ominous unknown killer is still on the rise. After little evidence has been found, a young boy states that he survived one of the killer's attacks and bravely tells his story.

He now re-lives the horror and will share it with you..
"Shhhhhhh, Just go to sleep."

TouchArcade Bot's comments:
This game is a scam. Don't buy.

11-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Anyone play this yet? It looks interesting.

11-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Wow. That first screenshot sure is creepy. Too bad this isn't optimized for the iPad or I'd be all over this.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
11-05-2012, 09:55 AM
It's a scam.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
11-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Lol,sorry people but grow some mistrust when on the net...

We've been over this already on another game from this "company",it's a SCAM,yes SCAM...

Look at it,the screens are from Half Life ,see the interface? No? Let me give you a reference. See the hud?

They just photographed it,it's not even a screen capture,see the screen border in the lower right corner?

Then they plastered some fake controls and the creepy guy (not sure if that one has been stolen aswell).

The third screenshot,for example,is just a somewhat manipulated screen available online,Half Life office complex.

So report and AVOID.

Last edited by Fallen_Grace; 11-05-2012 at 10:07 AM.
11-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Thank you Fallen Grace
11-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
It's a scam.
This was my first thought when i saw the first screenshot as opposed to the app icon.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Does Apple pay their reviewers in beer?
11-05-2012, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggavelli View Post
Thank you Fallen Grace
Oh snap, how does stuff like this get published?
11-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_Grace View Post
Lol,sorry people but grow some mistrust when on the net...

We've been over this already on another game from this "company",it's a SCAM,yes SCAM...

Look at it,the screens are from Half Life ,see the interface? No? Let me give you a reference. See the hud?

They just photographed it,it's not even a screen capture,see the screen border in the lower right corner?

Then they plastered some fake controls and the creepy guy (not sure if that one has been stolen aswell).

The third screenshot,for example,is just a somewhat manipulated screen available online,Half Life office complex.

So report and AVOID.
What was the other game they did this with, so I can stay clear of that as well.

Last edited by supaman900s; 11-05-2012 at 10:46 AM.