★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Frootrees from Tin Man Games now available to buy from the App Store!

06-21-2009, 04:44 PM
Frootrees from Tin Man Games now available to buy from the App Store!

Hi everyone,

Thought I would drop by to pimp our latest iPhone and iPod Touch title, Frootrees, on the forum! The app is downloadable on the app store now for only $0.99USD/$1.19AUD/0.59GBP.

Follow this link to download: Frootrees!

We also have a funky website www.frootrees.com and you can check out a gameplay video below!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Crank up scores by getting multipliers and by fighting gravity to get bonus scores. As with games like Flight Control its all about getting hi-scores. Easy for beginners but hard to master!

We'd love to get your feedback on the game and hear of anyone getting particularly good scores! Expert Froot pickers can win a promo code for one of our future releases (evidence of scores must be provided).

So get picking now - the Frootland four need your help!

Apple is happy-go-lucky to the core - although don't get him worried!

Oi you Plum! This froot is a right geezer!

Don't let Orange fool you! This froot is actually cool as a Cucumber!

Pear is a bit special. He gets easily confused. Treat him carefully.

Thank you and a good night,

The Tin Man

Follow us on the Tin Man Games blog and check out our latest Gamebook Adventures and Fighting Fantasy sites for links to our GA and FF apps!

Last edited by TheTinMan; 07-02-2009 at 05:46 PM.
06-21-2009, 04:53 PM
This looks fun. Do you have any gameplay videos. I'm tempted.

06-21-2009, 04:54 PM
I saw this in the New Games section when it was released. It looks wonderful.
06-21-2009, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by minkywhale View Post
This looks fun. Do you have any gameplay videos. I'm tempted.
Next on the list of the many marketing bits us iPhone game devs have to do to get noticed out there! For a dollar its definately worth giving a punt!

Follow us on the Tin Man Games blog and check out our latest Gamebook Adventures and Fighting Fantasy sites for links to our GA and FF apps!
06-21-2009, 05:36 PM
I know it's only a $.99 app, but there's lots of $.99 apps out there to choose from. Yours looks really cute but would like to see the game in action before I decide.
06-21-2009, 05:49 PM
Quote:
I know it's only a $.99 app, but there's lots of $.99 apps out there to choose from. Yours looks really cute but would like to see the game in action before I decide.
Fair enough I hear ya minkywhale. Well seeing as both you and VegantTnT were hot off the press in replying to the thread (took you both less than 5 minutes!) then I am sure we have a couple of spare promo codes knocking about that have not already given to press. Both of you PM me and I will sort it.

06-21-2009, 05:49 PM
Quote:
What he said
06-21-2009, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTinMan View Post
Fair enough I hear ya minkywhale. Well seeing as both you and VegantTnT were hot off the press in replying to the thread (took you both less than 5 minutes!) then I am sure we have a couple of spare promo codes knocking about that have not already given to press. Both of you PM me and I will sort it.
Thanks Tinman but I don't have a US account so I don't think it will work for me. very kind of you to offer though.
06-21-2009, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Thanks Tinman but I don't have a US account so I don't think it will work for me. very kind of you to offer though.
Ah the US account only problem. Thats a shame! Oh well looks like i'll be spending a few hours this week getting a vid sorted instead for you!

06-21-2009, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTinMan View Post
Ah the US account only problem. Thats a shame! Oh well looks like i'll be spending a few hours this week getting a vid sorted instead for you!
Thanks