★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Mass Effect Galaxy Thread

06-21-2009, 06:46 PM
Mass Effect Galaxy Thread

This will be the official Mass Effect Galaxy is OUT!!! thread. So far I haven't found any sightings of it on Australia or New Zealand, So if any of you guys find it in another country or here, just post the link here! I'm very excited! Talk about what you think of it here too. I think it'll be good!

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.

Last edited by Slapshot; 06-21-2009 at 06:58 PM.
06-21-2009, 07:12 PM
i had no idea it would be out today!! Excited!!

Plus+ : Tavoss (feel free to add me)

06-21-2009, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavoss View Post
i had no idea it would be out today!! Excited!!
Well it could come out today at 12:00 am, but they said it's supposed to come out tomorrow.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
06-21-2009, 07:21 PM
Slapshot, start your own official thread before the game comes out again and I'll QDoS your itouch and ban your UDID from the app store authentication database. *you know I'm kidding*

--------------------------------------------------------------
Touch Arcade Developer's Group Coordinator
Follow me on Twitter

Guidelines To Offering & Receiving Services
06-21-2009, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandog View Post
Slapshot, start your own official thread before the game comes out again and I'll QDoS your itouch and ban your UDID from the app store authentication database. *you know I'm kidding*

Quote:
Quote:
06-21-2009, 08:08 PM
I hope it comes out, but I will wait for reviews from fellow TAers before i take the dive.
06-21-2009, 08:12 PM
Man that game is going to suck so hard.
06-21-2009, 08:14 PM
I'm sorry but a scrappy thrown together project lamer than a stripped down version of Dark Raider 1.0 does nothing to elicit the same feeling of awesome that the main game did.

Youtube link | Pop Up

=/=

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-21-2009, 08:28 PM
I might pick it up if it is $1
06-21-2009, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_Sponger View Post
I might pick it up if it is $1
I'm personally picking this up no matter what price, I think it's going to be great, I want a game like this.

Quote:
Quote: