★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Kart Racers

06-21-2009, 07:20 PM
Kart Racers

What's the best one so far? Not realistic racers.... I'm looking for ones like Mario Kart.

I know there's the Crash Bandicoot one, and the stone age one.. which of those is better? And are there any others that are good?

Thanks,
Nate
06-21-2009, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
What's the best one so far? Not realistic racers.... I'm looking for ones like Mario Kart.

I know there's the Crash Bandicoot one, and the stone age one.. which of those is better? And are there any others that are good?

Thanks,
Nate
I'd say MicroKart, that's about all I know.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
06-21-2009, 07:22 PM
Crazy Kart 2 was supposed to be out a while ago, but I think it was discontinued. I'm not sure though.
06-21-2009, 07:37 PM
I still play Cro Mag Rally from time to time. It has a ton of courses and vehicles with unique characteristics. I like it more than Crash.
06-21-2009, 08:21 PM
Crash sucked horrendously. Physics are non-existent, graphics are atrocious compared to now, mediocre tracks, and absolutely no incentive to unlock new cars.
06-21-2009, 10:35 PM
Crash was the first game I bought, and I had a really fun time with it. After a while it got really easy, and I could win everytime versus the computer opponents, but the time trials (with ghosts) greatly extended the replay value. I think its a solid kart racer.

cro-mag was just horrible. Not even worth 99c.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein