★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Zenonia Bug

06-21-2009, 10:19 PM
Zenonia Bug

Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, but I searched the 3.0 incompatability threads, and didn't find anything.

In Zenonia, I battled the last bosses and then the credits rolled. For some reason, right after the credits end or I click "skip", the game crashes to the main menu, and when I continue, I'm back at the entrance to the boss' room (where I last saved). I've tried this multiple times and each time it crashes to the main menu of the game. This might just be a problem with my iPod (it's been a little buggy lately) but I think it's related to 3.0

Anybody else have this problem?

/l、
(゚、
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Inconspicuous Group Cat?
06-21-2009, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew2468 View Post
Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, but I searched the 3.0 incompatability threads, and didn't find anything.

In Zenonia, I battled the last bosses and then the credits rolled. For some reason, right after the credits end or I click "skip", the game crashes to the main menu, and when I continue, I'm back at the entrance to the boss' room (where I last saved). I've tried this multiple times and each time it crashes to the main menu of the game. This might just be a problem with my iPod (it's been a little buggy lately) but I think it's related to 3.0

Anybody else have this problem?
thats where you are supposed to be. after the game / credit ends, and you press "continue" , you can fight the boss again.
06-21-2009, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer513 View Post
thats where you are supposed to be. after the game / credit ends, and you press "continue" , you can fight the boss again.
That's what I thought at first, but I leveled up twice, and when I click continue I'm back at the level that saved as. Or is that suppose to happen too ?

/l、
(゚、
 l、 ~ヽ
06-21-2009, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew2468 View Post
That's what I thought at first, but I leveled up twice, and when I click continue I'm back at the level that saved as. Or is that suppose to happen too ?
yah. leveling up during last boss fight is not saved.
06-22-2009, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer513 View Post
I hate when games do that.
06-22-2009, 07:21 PM
So the quest that tells you to kill the last boss is unbeatable?

/l、
(゚、
 l、 ~ヽ