★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Banditoo: The Escape gone free for a limited time!

11-10-2012, 02:55 PM
Banditoo: The Escape gone free for a limited time!

11-10-2012, 07:47 PM
One of the reviews for this game says...

"FRAUD
The developer of this app has admitted to posting all of the positive reviews. It has been advised NOT to purchase/install this app."

1/5 stars if it wasn't obvious enough.

another review:
"Ehh
Doesn't play as good as it looks."

1/5 stars.. again if it wasn't obvious.

Has anyone played this, is it worth it even free? The "Kiip rewards" thing to me is not something I'm interested in and a potential red flag (wasn't there concern about data mining peoples iphones or something?).. but the game on the surface looks like it could be potentially fun.

So any honest feedback would be welcomed... but for the moment I'm passing on it.
11-11-2012, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
So any honest feedback would be welcomed... but for the moment I'm passing on it.
Not my kind of game very basic. Jump, shoot, jump shoot. Play once and never came back...delete.

Most of there games were free from Aperoll to Alcohol Heroes and not so appealing.
11-11-2012, 03:46 AM
Hello!

"FRAUD
The developer of this app has admitted to posting all of the positive reviews. It has been advised NOT to purchase/install this app."

Yes, It was a bad promotion/contest: I gived 20 codes for short reviews, and this is the bad result. Apple deleted every promo codes reviews.

"Has anyone played this, is it worth it even free? The "Kiip rewards" thing to me is not something I'm interested in and a potential red flag (wasn't there concern about data mining peoples iphones or something?).. but the game on the surface looks like it could be potentially fun."

No, there is NO data mining. It's a simple, little, fun game and you can try it for free now.

"So any honest feedback would be welcomed... but for the moment I'm passing on it."

You can read a REAL review here:
http://appadvice.com/appnn/2011/07/quickadvice-banditoo

Last edited by dalnoki.eu; 11-11-2012 at 04:25 PM.