★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Apps/Games with Push (coming?)

06-22-2009, 03:47 AM
Apps/Games with Push (coming?)

Hey all, was just wondering since 3.0 out I figured more and more apps would include push, I saw a link of all that are out right now (and a few pending), but of the many devs here, are you planning on including some form of push support?

Also post ones in here that have it that may have been overlooked! (I know Star Defense, AP Mobile, and Tap Tap have it, but no others!)
06-22-2009, 07:34 AM
Send a message via AIM to Kyle
Textfree Unlimited (paid) has Push Notifications.

Beta Testing(or Tested): Sniper Versus Sniper (Com2uS), Chronicles of Inotia: Wanderer of Luone, Heavy Gunner, IMO: The World of Magic, Slice It!.
06-22-2009, 08:31 AM
StickWars and Pocket God will have push notifications in upcoming updates. I'm guessing that any game or app that uses OpenFeint will have Push.
06-22-2009, 09:29 AM
Send a message via AIM to Kyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by theone1007 View Post
StickWars and Pocket God will have push notifications in upcoming updates. I'm guessing that any game or app that uses OpenFeint will have Push.
I'd like to see how Push works in StickWars, I already know how it does in Pocket God.

Beta Testing(or Tested): Sniper Versus Sniper (Com2uS), Chronicles of Inotia: Wanderer of Luone, Heavy Gunner, IMO: The World of Magic, Slice It!.