Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-12-2012, 05:45 AM
Fastbridge Fastbridge is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NYC, New York. USA
Posts: 1,974
Default

For what it is, which is a free to play mp game, there is IAP's that will benefit players but I was still able to kill those players with out much trouble. There were some hit detection issues that I encountered but don't know for sure if that's just the way the game is. The game is not my cup of tea but non the less its pretty good. I would recommended giving it a chance. It's free
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-12-2012, 09:25 AM
AMTGames AMTGames is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 110
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastbridge View Post
For what it is, which is a free to play mp game, there is IAP's that will benefit players but I was still able to kill those players with out much trouble. There were some hit detection issues that I encountered but don't know for sure if that's just the way the game is. The game is not my cup of tea but non the less its pretty good. I would recommended giving it a chance. It's free
Thanks for your review! What hit detection issues you had, can you elaborate please?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Pman Pman is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 495
Send a message via AIM to Pman
Default

It seems like this game can just be bought to win. Seemed like a nice idea too.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-12-2012, 12:51 PM
AMTGames AMTGames is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 110
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pman View Post
It seems like this game can just be bought to win. Seemed like a nice idea too.
Spending will of course make your life easier. But in this game skill > money.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-12-2012, 01:06 PM
Rain1dog Rain1dog is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 471
Default

Not worth the download... Imo
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is online now
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 15,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMTGames View Post
Spending will of course make your life easier. But in this game skill > money.
The way i see it, if BOTH have skill, whoever has the money wins.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-12-2012, 01:57 PM
slamraman slamraman is offline
Senior Member
iPad, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,581
Default

Yep - i'm going to pass on this one because of the way the IAPs are set up. Shame - liked the look and style of it.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-13-2012, 04:30 PM
AMTGames AMTGames is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 110
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
Yep - i'm going to pass on this one because of the way the IAPs are set up. Shame - liked the look and style of it.
Speculating about IAPs without trying a game that is free?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-13-2012, 05:16 PM
slamraman slamraman is offline
Senior Member
iPad, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMTGames View Post
Speculating about IAPs without trying a game that is free?
Yep - sorry - just don't like character unlocks etc only available via IAP. One of those things I suppose.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-14-2012, 01:00 PM
AMTGames AMTGames is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 110
Default

Yes, there are some characters unlocked for real money, but hey, it's not dota or an e-sport. It's a fun game, where skill matters a lot more than purchases.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent