★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Back With More!!! Tic Tac Toe Ten PROMO CODES

View Poll Results: Do you think the App is cool and worth downloading?
Heck Yes 10 83.33%
Heck No 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
06-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Back With More!!! Tic Tac Toe Ten PROMO CODES

Hey TA Family,

I'm continuing to try get users to try out my first app I released recently called Tic Tac Toe Ten. If you don't feel like putting your thinking cap on then don't download it . . . it's a brand new concept, a little like Chess and Sudoku mashed with some Tic Tac Toe. Give it a test drive and an honest review if you don't mind.

Promo Codes are here: 7JMJ4WJARJN7, E3RKWA7KW7T9, FK7TPALTLYM7, F9HA34AYWH67, HL4JJTXJ4EEM, W6HK6TXWMKLY, KN4AK9P7YXN4, and TTYAPE34XF37.

YouTube Demo of the game is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4CYWez0lQY

Brandon
bware218
check out my app TicTacToeTen here
official TicTacToeTen website is here
06-22-2009, 11:16 AM
I grabbed KN4AK9P7YXN4

Thank you sir I will play and enjoy and review.

06-22-2009, 11:18 AM
I took FK7TPALTLYM7, Thanks =) Will try now =P

Plus+: Alvino
53rd Division // 4 Star General // Sniper Sector
06-22-2009, 11:19 AM
i got the first code hope u can get the others in time!
06-22-2009, 11:22 AM
i stopped trying codes after the 5th one i entered. so im not sure if any are left
Took the last one! Thanks!
All gone

Damn lurkers
06-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Based on the video it looks like an interesting concept. I think maybe what might turn people away initially is that its name doesn't suggest anything specifically more than basic Tic Tac Toe. If it were called something more meaningful to what the game is really about -- like "Tic Tactics" or something, it would probably generate more interest based on the name alone, since it suggests Tic Tac Toe, but ... different. (Not that i'm suggesting you use that name, I'm just giving an example of how a name can set the tone for the rest of a person's first impression. Remember, that's the very first thing anyone's going to see with regard to your game, and if they don't like that, it can also be the last.)

The concept is unique though and is probably the first original spin on what's otherwise an ancient and -- let's face it, pretty dull game that I've seen in a long time.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko

Last edited by Mindfield; 06-22-2009 at 11:53 AM.
06-22-2009, 02:33 PM
Thanks Mindfield for the feedback . . . I'd thought about Tic Tac Tactic but my friends and people I surveyed told me that they liked Tic Tac Toe Ten . . . so I named it that. But judging by the response, maybe I should have named it Tic Tac Tactic after all, I'm having a little trouble getting eyeballs on the game. If you've got any suggestions on how I can make this more visible let me know. Since it's a pretty fresh and new concept, I'm sure people will go for it if given the opportunity to give it a look.

thanks again for your feedback,

Brandon
bware218
check out my app TicTacToeTen here
official TicTacToeTen website is here
06-22-2009, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bware218 View Post
Thanks Mindfield for the feedback . . . I'd thought about Tic Tac Tactic but my friends and people I surveyed told me that they liked Tic Tac Toe Ten . . . so I named it that. But judging by the response, maybe I should have named it Tic Tac Tactic after all, I'm having a little trouble getting eyeballs on the game. If you've got any suggestions on how I can make this more visible let me know. Since it's a pretty fresh and new concept, I'm sure people will go for it if given the opportunity to give it a look.

thanks again for your feedback,

Yeah, but those people probably liked the name for its alliterative qualities, which can work in the right construction -- just maybe not here. This is more of a serious strategy game, so a more serious and relevant name wold work better. Alliteration is better suited to a game with a bit of whimsy.

But visibility ... well, that's always the question, isn't it? It's not easy these days. About all I can suggest is what I usualy suggest: See if you can get it reviewed on a review site or three both for visibility and so you'll have some sound bites to use in your marketing spiel, generate some word of mouth as possible (which you're doing here), give away a few promo codes (you did that), maybe even make a contest for people to earn them (keeps the thread going, makes it fun for people), keep discussion going, solicit feedback and suggestions from the general public, have a gameplay video (you've got that) or a trailer or something.

That would be my suggestions for methods that don't require cash anyway. Even the methods that do require cash (ads, mainly) don't seem to be very reliable or necessarily effective.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko