★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A Planet of Mine is an engaging game combining exploration, mining, and strategy. Fully adapted for mobile devices, each game is unique thanks to an innovative "stellar system generator" that distributes resources, recruitable species, spawnable biomes, and buildable planets until a complete playground is yours to command.

Diverse species offer different advantages for planet development, challenge completion, and constructing civilizations in the game's "Build" mode*.

Some systems feature AI-controlled, faction-building opponents. Will you trade with these factions or fight them for control of the entire system? The choice is yours.

*A Planet of Mine is a freemium game. The core game is free with no ads, but additional species, challenges, and game modes can be purchased in special packs.

Questions, bugs, tips?
Reach our forums: http://www.tuesdayquest.com/forum

KeKhan's comments:

A Planet of Mine

Tuesday Quest
Genres: Games Simulation Strategy
Free

Quote:
A Planet of Mine is an engaging game combining exploration, mining, and strategy. Fully adapted for mobile devices, each game is unique thanks to an innovative "stellar system generator" that distributes resources, recruitable species, spawnable biomes, and buildable planets until a complete playground is yours to command.

Diverse species offer different advantages for planet development, challenge completion, and constructing civilizations in the game's "Build" mode*.

Some systems feature AI-controlled, faction-building opponents. Will you trade with these factions or fight them for control of the entire system? The choice is yours.

*A Planet of Mine is a freemium game. The core game is free with no ads, but additional species, challenges, and game modes can be purchased in special packs.

Questions, bugs, tips?
Reach our forums: http://www.tuesdayquest.com/forum

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G-iPad23G
  • iPhone4S-iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5-iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini-iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c-iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612
  • iPad71-iPad71
  • iPad72-iPad72
  • iPad73-iPad73
  • iPad74-iPad74

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 157.7MB

07-11-2017, 09:44 AM
This is NOT A CLICKER!
This is an actually deep 4x strategy game, tons of resource production paths, structures and units to build, research to be done.
As you upgrade your planet you can eventually head out into space to discover other races, and make friends or enemies, conquer new planets and expand your empire.
Multiple races to play as, with different starting benefits and attributes. Many ways to win.

The tutorial planet and challenge mode are free, with other modes (including an endless mode) available via IAP.
No ads, no energy system, lots of fun!

This is basically a Civ game in space.

Tip: learn to balance your resources. My first planet died because I ran out of food

07-11-2017, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
This is basically a Civ game in space.
I'm going to try and like this because of that. However; the first thing I see is a space chicken and I'm not loving that.
07-11-2017, 10:24 AM
I'm confused as hell but I can see the potential.

Why animals? Why?...

[StarTrek](Ke)KHAAAAAAAAN!!![/StarTrek]
07-11-2017, 12:04 PM
Is this online only?
07-11-2017, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RinoaHeartily View Post
Is this online only?
Nope!

@MetalGonzo - haha I like the animals personally. And it doesn't really matter too much, just think of them as alien races.

This game is SO DEEP! I keep finding new things.
For example:
You can harvest the manure from wildlife and use it in your gardens to produce more food. The same with water.
Also, build mines next to mountains and wells next to water for greater production.
Once you start meeting other races, you can establish trade and diplomacy with them, it's not all about war if you don't want it to be.

Also- BE CAREFUL SPINNING YOUR PLANET! I found out the hard way that this advances time. While I was gleefully spinning away, my entire civilization starved to death :/

One more tip - HOLD (long press) to select things and complete commands. At first I was wondering why stuff was so unresponsive until I figured this out. Now it makes sense and keeps you from misclicking on things.
07-11-2017, 01:12 PM
Just for the developers, a question

Would it please please be possible to make it so we can watch the world spin from a 3D perspective, in a way? Its so calming to watch already but a 3D mode of the whole planet would be amazing to me
07-11-2017, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
Nope!

@MetalGonzo
I am so changing my name to MetalGonzo.
07-11-2017, 01:20 PM
It is not online only, but if you purchase the packs and restart the app in airplane mode, it will not register as having purchased them.

I am leaving country and wanted to test this out.

Sad face

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com/portfolio.html
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
07-11-2017, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaGonzo View Post
I am so changing my name to MetalGonzo.
Hahah oops 🙊
#hardcore