App description: Take a beautiful journey into dreams!

Meet drowsy Moonboy. Blown out of bed by a big lunar sneeze, he sleepwalks through dreams. Moonboy needs your help to reach his bed. Guide him safely through various traps, clear obstructions from his path, and shift his surroundings to create a safe passage to the cozy bed. Solve environment puzzles in a fantasy world, find multiple pathways through the game, and collect stars and crescents to experience the beauty of Sleepwalkers Journey fairytale atmosphere.

You are Moonboys only guardian, and your imagination is the key that shapes the dream, as you lead the boy to his beloved bed. You are the dream creator.

Sleepwalkers Journey highlights:
-Over 50 dreams to explore (and more coming with updates)
-Environment puzzles where you shape the dream: move obstacles, use elevators, interact with objects and more to clear Moonboy's way
-Artistic design in a dream-like atmosphere from the Apple Design Award-winning developer, 11 bit studios. That means beautiful music too!
-Game Center Achievements and iCloud synchronisation
-Visuals optimized for various devices including iPhone 5
-Quality design from Apple Design Award winning developer

defred34's comments:

Price is USD0.99
11-13-2012, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
What is it?
Seems like a platformer where you flip objects. The main characters dreamwalks...so you have to lay the path out in front. Seems good...2 levels in.

11-13-2012, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
I don't see it in appshopper
Just click the link above. It is of course not in US/EU yet. Making its way from NZ.

Btw, this game has got some puzzle elements too. Not too shabby.
11-13-2012, 11:27 AM
Doesn't seem like there are any IAPs from the video I saw. Am I wrong in assuming that?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-13-2012, 11:38 AM
There's a similar game with an orange guy and you have to manipulate the platforms to get him to the end of each level, forgot the title though, and im sure it was free.

Im definitely getting this, but im still looking for more mature themed releases from 11-bit studios after their success with Anomaly Warzone Earth.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-13-2012, 01:12 PM
So this is a IPad only game and it is not yet available @ app store USA?
11-13-2012, 01:15 PM
^Most likely Universal. Anomaly Warzone Earth HD was universal after all.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-13-2012, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
^Most likely Universal. Anomaly Warzone Earth HD was universal after all.
The appinfo's working now and it seems to be available. Unfortunately it seems like it's currently just an iPad release. Wonder if the iPhone version is gonna show up any second now.

EDIT: Yeah, they're separate iPhone and iPad releases and the iPhone version's indeed available now.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 11-13-2012 at 01:26 PM.
11-13-2012, 01:28 PM
Aw that sucks. Lately ive been giving more attention to my ipad3 for gaming, but i still pull out the 4s when in public areas.