App description: "With its zany collection of stunts, quirky graphics, amazing level builder, and customisation abilities it truly is a pleasure to play!." - 148Apps

"Max Awesome is a outstanding extreme sports game." - Best10Apps

Perform death-defying stunts and win over the crowds.

This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.

Take it to the max and become a daredevil legend. Learn to wheelie, jump, duck, and flip then put your skills to the test through 60 perilous courses. Complete over 100 objectives, buy and unlock new skills, and challenge your Facebook friends to top your record scores.

TO THE MAX
Send Max careening round 60 deadly courses with hundreds of objectives to complete, 13 rivals to challenge, collectibles to find and records to beat.

SHOP AND AWE
Earn Awesomes for completing objectives and spend them on new helmets, outfits, bikes, and tricks.

I DARE YOU
Top the leaderboards and challenge your Facebook friends to beat your times.

Game Features:
Challenge friends via Facebook
Do awesome stunts and tricks
Upgrade your looks and abilities
UNIVERSAL: Works on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad

Visit the Chillingo room on the App Store to see more of our great games: appstore.com/chillingo

Important Consumer Information. This app: Requires acceptance of EA's Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA. Collects data through third party ad serving and analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details). Requires a persistent Internet connection (network fees may apply). Contains direct links to social networking sites intended for an audience over 13. Allows players to communicate via Facebook notifications and gifting. To disable see the settings in-game.Contains direct links to the internet.

Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Privacy & Cookie Policy : http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.

EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.

Sanuku's comments:

11-14-2012, 04:54 PM
Looks like bike baron, wonder if it will be different.
11-14-2012, 09:51 PM
Touch or tilt only?

11-14-2012, 10:20 PM
Any achievements via Game Center?
11-14-2012, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midas View Post
Game looks like a poor mans Joe Danger,gonna hold off on this one and wait for the real Joe Danger to hit ios.
Yeah, I'm waiting for the Joe Danger developer to send a Cease & Desist order to Chillingo! Will some of these iOS developers never learn?
11-15-2012, 12:00 AM
I got burned by Chillingo last week (swipe the deck).

So i'm gonna pass.
11-15-2012, 12:46 AM
Worth buying?
11-15-2012, 01:55 AM
Ugh. I'm really not sure. I love me some Bike Baron, but I've yet to find another motorbike game that's actually close to that trials esque
11-15-2012, 02:15 AM
Hmm. I just watched Sanukus video, and I'm really concerned about the IAP here. I

The fact that you can buy bikes and helmets and this and that and they reduce your time, that's where I have major issues.

I'll wait until it goes free unless I hear something beneficial about the IAP.
11-15-2012, 03:07 AM
I am finding this to be pretty average. Touch controls work okay, graphics are a little rough and the gameplay is not overly exciting.
11-15-2012, 03:48 AM
This game doesn't work on my ipad3
It keeps crashing and hanging right after the game center popup, So it probably has something to do with game center.
Even turning on airplane mode/turning off wifi doesnt help!
Please fix this devs because it's unplayable right now.

...........................GC: k1llyb1lly.......................