★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-14-2012, 09:05 AM
I`m on it...

11-14-2012, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1a View Post
Oh look at all those shiny in-game currency's. LOL at every sucker who actually pays 1.99 for this.
Depending on how this is implemented, it can be a good thing, especially in an endless runner. Gives you something to aim for besides just high scores.

11-14-2012, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Looks like you move the device could be wrong
It's virtual stick to move and some buttons for attacks.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-14-2012, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Oh ok intresting. Jet pack joyride was fun for awhile and mission do make it better then aiming for highscores but I don't know
11-14-2012, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
True ill wait for free which most endless games do after while
I really hope you arent one of those complaining about freemiums coz it's this attitude that causes devs to go freemium.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-14-2012, 09:34 AM
Quote:
any impressions?

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy Record Keeper (ID: ereE, Sentinel Grimoire), Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2
Officially moved to android
11-14-2012, 09:34 AM
Yay available on the PH appstore! Downloading now, imps later.

11-14-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote:
I really hope you arent one of those complaining about freemiums coz it's this attitude that causes devs to go freemium.
No I'm not I rather pay for games then wait for free but endless games are different there all the same claiming there better than the others. I payed for chaos rings trilogy and I do play freemeium type games. It's not about money its about does it have the length to keep my attention.
11-14-2012, 09:41 AM
^Ayt cool. I read my post and realized it may have come out strong, but that wasnt my intention.

Will try the game now, will post impressions in a bit.

11-14-2012, 09:43 AM
Quote:
^Ayt cool. I read my post and realized it may have come out strong, but that wasnt my intention.

Will try the game now, will post impressions in a bit.
No it wasn't I know where you were getting at