★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-15-2012, 04:51 PM
Gift of free iapp? :backs away slowly: Think I might get that musical flea game released yesterday by Majesco instead as my .99 weekly pickup.
11-15-2012, 04:53 PM
When it goes completely freemium I'll grab it. If they change their coin/grind policy and make it more even and according to the rest of the freemium titles available, I might buy the x2 one-time IAP's, as I did in Pitfall. From Sanuku's video, I'm sure I will like the game a lot, but the IAP strategy chosen is too heavy for me.

11-15-2012, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Gift of free iapp? :backs away slowly: Think I might get that musical flea game released yesterday by Majesco instead as my .99 weekly pickup.
Micro Miners and Arranger are good choices for $1 picks from this week's releases.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-15-2012, 05:23 PM
Hey guys, Drew from Moonshark here. Thanks for all of the comments so far, not even 24 hours after the release of Verticus. We really appreciate the feedback, whether positive or negative. Please, continue to chime in with any other impressions, criticisms, or suggestions these go a long way in helping us better both our current games and our future projects.

One brief side note: Moonshark is looking for beta testers, so if you're interested, shoot us an email at info@moonshark.com.

Thanks, and keep playing!
Drew
11-15-2012, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonshark_Drew View Post
Hey guys, Drew from Moonshark here. Thanks for all of the comments so far, not even 24 hours after the release of Verticus. We really appreciate the feedback, whether positive or negative. Please, continue to chime in with any other impressions, criticisms, or suggestions these go a long way in helping us better both our current games and our future projects.

One brief side note: Moonshark is looking for beta testers, so if you're interested, shoot us an email at info@moonshark.com.

Thanks, and keep playing!
Drew
Sent an application.

Thanks!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-15-2012, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Micro Miners and Arranger are good choices for $1 picks from this week's releases.
Have you not tried Dream of Pixels!?!?! If you haven't, get it now! That's a great choice from the $1 games this week IMO.
11-15-2012, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Have you not tried Dream of Pixels!?!?! If you haven't, get it now! That's a great choice from the $1 games this week IMO.
I forgot that's $1 too LOL. Yeah Dream of Pixels may have to be my GotW, but SGDeadzone is kicking right now.

As for Verticus, i still love the game, and im going to play it... But i still hope the grind was easier than what it is right now.

11-22-2012, 03:58 AM
I loves this game.bought it 99cent yesterday.
But it crash alot.
I need to restart my 4s alot.
Please fix it moonshark.

https://m.facebook.com/Nafi.Muhamad?...00001643053585
I lives with street racing club =)
11-22-2012, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatriaNeoCPS View Post
I loves this game.bought it 99cent yesterday.
But it crash alot.
I need to restart my 4s alot.
Please fix it moonshark.
Well... it's free today.

AND... it NEVER crashed on my 4S... Not even once.

11-22-2012, 08:12 AM
Free today, glad I didn't impulse buy it when it first came out ^_^