★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kin Ng
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 9.9 MB
  • Version: 1.02
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: You own a delivery company. Your client, Hellen, ordered a pizza, and your job is to deliver to her house. You will run across dungeons with unexpected events. To deliver your product on time is a challenge adventure. Make sure you are ready to handle failures due to the difficulties of the game. Also Get good control of your temper, because this game will make you rage! So what are you waiting for? Go DOWNLOAD NOW ITS FREE!!!

-One of the hardest ISO game
-awesome 8-bit graphics
-10 difficult and insane levels
-addicted music

It's normal to fail many times to pass one level. The difficulties of the game is above average.

nogia's comments:

11-26-2014, 02:13 PM
totally doesn't look like mario!
11-26-2014, 02:35 PM
You're right, it does remind you of Super Mario Bros.

I'm hoping this isn't one of those games that have a lot of unknown traps (judging by the description) because I find those games to be really annoying.
11-26-2014, 06:29 PM
Game Impressions

11-26-2014, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinOi32 View Post
You're right, it does remind you of Super Mario Bros.

I'm hoping this isn't one of those games that have a lot of unknown traps (judging by the description) because I find those games to be really annoying.
This is nothing but that kind of game. Annoying isn't the word for it. Traps every single step you take. Can't imagine anyone finding this entertaining in the slightest...
11-27-2014, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
This is nothing but that kind of game. Annoying isn't the word for it. Traps every single step you take. Can't imagine anyone finding this entertaining in the slightest...
"Frustrating" is the word for it, I guess.