Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-20-2012, 07:18 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary Guns View Post
My analysis after this update on an iPhone 5.

V- motion is still a failure triggering barely any of my gestures.

I found one glitch. When there is a knockdown you hit the replay button to skip it the screen remains black. It only happened once. ( see attached picture)
Clinch mini game seems rigged. Players get too much of a boost in health especially when they know how to continuously trigger and win it. Please reduce the health points given to the bare minimum and let there be a perk to have a slight increase given instead.
Once you experience a disconnect or loss of connection from one player it becomes continuous. Impossible to get a multiplayer game started.
Single player is still unresponsive. I have to tap 5x to get 1 jab...
I give up... I delete this game and not coming back to future games by this developer.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:24 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary Guns View Post
Looks like all the multiplayer freezing and crashes with disconnects have returned.
This.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:54 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Since the upgrade this game will just not start anymore on my 4s, keeps crashing out. C'mon developers sort it out.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:09 AM

Default Game Impressions

Got it the other day and spent a bit of time with it today. Feedback for devs (who seem to care about feedback, just not responding here):

While the game's graphics and presentation are one of the best on iOS, this game severely lacks depth offered by Fight Night iOS.

The combat often feels like a turn-based affair with enemies more or less fighting the same way (to be fair Fight Night only have 3: all-rounder, power, and speed boxer).

It's gonna make so much difference if we can tilt to move around the ring a la Fight Night, because as many said, boxing is not all about throwing punches, it's about footwork too. With no footwork, this game feels like Touch KO, a much-hyped but in reality a terrible game.

There's nothing real about a boxing game without footwork.

We must also be able to throw punch combos more fluidly, at the moment it almost feels like there's no boxer with rapid punches.

The KO animation could benefit from a ragdoll physics. It's not realistic, but the current animation is far from realistic as well, it feels stiff and annoyingly repetitive after you've seen it thrice.

And finally, with so much details on the face, the KO animation could've zoomed in a bit more as gamers love setting their opponents' face battered Again, look at Fight Night.

In conclusion, I'd say Fight Night, despite its age (2 years old?) is still the best boxing game for iOS as it offers both more depth and fun factor. A Fight Night game with this engine would be the ultimate iBoxing game.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:29 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default ... keeps crashing out

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpnuts View Post
Since the upgrade this game will just not start anymore on my 4s, keeps crashing out. C'mon developers sort it out.
Please remove the applications running in parallel / restart your phone to maximise memory available. We have received feedback that this helped.

Thanks

VG
Old 12-23-2012, 03:36 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default ... game impressions

As always thanks for feedback! While we are not always responding (regrets) we do read every comment. We plan to further enhance Real Boxing in 2013 and we seriously consider footwork for future improvements.

Happy holidays !

VG
Old 12-23-2012, 04:44 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Rag doll physics for KO'd opponents I'll buy that for a dollar.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Rag doll physics for KO'd opponents I'll buy that for a dollar.
Fight Night has had that for two years. It's not visually as pretty but still a great game and totally recommended if you're into boxing / fighting game.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VividGames View Post
As always thanks for feedback! While we are not always responding (regrets) we do read every comment. We plan to further enhance Real Boxing in 2013 and we seriously consider footwork for future improvements.

Happy holidays !

VG
Cheers, I know you do read as it's evident in the updates, that's why I posted my feedback

Hope all the updates that improve the game like footwork, ragdoll physics or different face and body builds are free and not for a separate title, eg. Real Boxing 2 or Real Boxing 2013.

Have a great holiday!
Old 01-16-2013, 02:52 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Need Help!!

Can real boxing explain why is it in Multiplayer Statistics i won 318 and won by KO 315 but my Leaderboard points is only 797?? let say i only count KO, 1 KO = 3 points and if i won 315 KO = 945!
That is why i dont play this game as many as before.. only play like 2 times a week now, and my ranking drop from 1 to 6 now! Please Help!!!!!