★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-19-2012, 12:25 PM
Any one play this on touch 4?
12-19-2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Any one play this on touch 4?
Yes! But due to the lack of power under the hood, the graphics are not the same quality as on the newer devices.

12-19-2012, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strato g View Post
Yes! But due to the lack of power under the hood, the graphics are not the same quality as on the newer devices.
Crashes or lags?
12-19-2012, 02:00 PM
Didn't they devlopers say they had this supported? I just bought this and can't hardly play it. So what do I do for a refund on this?
12-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Didn't they devlopers say they had this supported? I just bought this and can't hardly play it. So what do I do for a refund on this?
I paid $4.99 right when it came out and had major regrets. $0.99 is the true value.
12-19-2012, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary Guns View Post
I paid $4.99 right when it came out and had major regrets. $0.99 is the true value.
Well I want a refund because lying about what iPods/iPads/iPhones it can play on is false advertising. They should have blocked iPod touch 4 users from getting it.
12-19-2012, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Well I want a refund because lying about what iPods/iPads/iPhones it can play on is false advertising. They should have blocked iPod touch 4 users from getting it.
My analysis after this update on an iPhone 5.

V- motion is still a failure triggering barely any of my gestures.

I found one glitch. When there is a knockdown you hit the replay button to skip it the screen remains black. It only happened once. ( see attached picture)
Clinch mini game seems rigged. Players get too much of a boost in health especially when they know how to continuously trigger and win it. Please reduce the health points given to the bare minimum and let there be a perk to have a slight increase given instead.
Once you experience a disconnect or loss of connection from one player it becomes continuous. Impossible to get a multiplayer game started.
Single player is still unresponsive. I have to tap 5x to get 1 jab...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	51065  

Last edited by Scary Guns; 12-20-2012 at 06:13 PM.
12-19-2012, 05:12 PM
Heya Vivid Games,

Thanks for your work, just purchased new Moscow arena - looks nice! feeling a bit homesick now

Is there a specific direction for Real Boxing future developments?
There are some points, which I found to be interesting to have in the game:
  • Several Boxing organisations with separate rankings, where you have to fight your way to become a contender (e.g. like in a real world - WBA, IBF, WBO, etc.) and eventually unify the belts
  • Several weight divisions, visual/physical changes of a boxer
  • Introduction of some "management" elements, where can not only fight with, but also manage several boxers(TV/sponsor contracts, show organisations,etc)
List can be prolonged.
Would be nice if you can share your plans and your opinion on those points.
12-20-2012, 01:37 PM
Dear developers.
v-Motion is cool. Really awesome. Do you plan to improve on it? Graphics are awesome too.
12-20-2012, 05:59 PM
Looks like all the multiplayer freezing and crashes with disconnects have returned.