11-14-2012, 04:43 PM
I can't wait for this to come out. Does the V motion work well with the ipod 4 camera? does this even run on the ipod touch 4g?
11-14-2012, 07:48 PM
Virtual controls doesn't work on my iPad 3rd gen...
The game show a small video feed of me on the buttom of the screen and prompt me for a jab, nothing happens when I jab, or indeed do any movement at all..
I tried repositioning my iPad further away, at different angles, no go. The system just doesn't work..

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland

11-14-2012, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytebrain View Post
Virtual controls doesn't work on my iPad 3rd gen...
The game show a small video feed of me on the buttom of the screen and prompt me for a jab, nothing happens when I jab, or indeed do any movement at all..
I tried repositioning my iPad further away, at different angles, no go. The system just doesn't work..
Works fine on my iPad. It isn't completed responsive but it picks up all the slow punches.
Are you positioned correctly? Sometimes you need to be a small distance away from the camera
11-14-2012, 10:48 PM
has anyone tried hooking up their ipod to the t.v ? Wondering if it works and is it good? On the fence about buying this app but if real motion works on the ipod/t.v. I'm sold !!
11-14-2012, 10:59 PM
Hopefully they'll add icloud gamesave support to sync progress between devices.

Last edited by Bathplug; 11-15-2012 at 12:35 AM.
11-14-2012, 11:18 PM
So I saw the whole season pass thing how much is that in USD and am I correct in thinking that if an update is coming and there is a season pass that the season pass might save some money because with a season pass you will receive all content updates for one price and also how many updates will there be for x amount of dollars.

Last edited by l_23mer; 11-15-2012 at 03:46 PM.
11-14-2012, 11:29 PM
Are there any leaderboards/achievements?

Looks amazing
11-14-2012, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny101 View Post
has anyone tried hooking up their ipod to the t.v ? Wondering if it works and is it good? On the fence about buying this app but if real motion works on the ipod/t.v. I'm sold !!
Unfortunately, according to the TA game review, V motion requires an iphone 4S and above. real bummer. I will test it for myself tho.
11-15-2012, 12:42 AM
iPod Touch 4G seems to be a no.

I bought this because I really liked Fight Night Champion.

Unfortunately, although the description says it supports iPod Touch 4g, the game won't start on my own iPod Touch 4g. Tried a clean install, and tried a restart. The game loads for ~20 seconds, you can see your gamecenter ID log in, but then it closes. I tried opening it about 4 times but it closed on every single attempt. At least I still have Fight Night Champion. Maybe they'll fix it?
11-15-2012, 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruzu View Post
I bought this because I really liked Fight Night Champion.

Unfortunately, although the description says it supports iPod Touch 4g, the game won't start on my own iPod Touch 4g. Tried a clean install, and tried a restart. The game loads for ~20 seconds, you can see your gamecenter ID log in, but then it closes. I tried opening it about 4 times but it closed on every single attempt. At least I still have Fight Night Champion. Maybe they'll fix it?
Same here, I'm very disappointed!!