★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Mind Map - Trick Your Friends

06-22-2009, 04:55 PM
Mind Map - Trick Your Friends

*** Developer Announcement ***

Another fantastic app has been released by Lentrica Software.

This one is called Mind Map.

It's a magic trick which you can perform on your friends.

Initially, it'll baffle you. Give it a try and work it out. See how it comes up with what you are thinking, every single time.

If you figure out how it's done, don't disclose the secret to anyone like some reviewers.

If you wish to stay entertained, use it until you figure it out, and then perform the trick on your friends and family.

We always receive incredulous reactions everytime this trick is performed.

If the app gives you the wrong answer, it's probably due to following the instructions incorrectly. Mind Map will guess your symbol every single time correctly.

Hope you enjoy this app and have as much fun with your friends as we do.

ps. BTW Mind Map is currently FREE!

Lentrica Software
06-22-2009, 05:47 PM
link Mind Map

I remember this from a website some time ago, drove me crazy til I figured out the secret!

LOL at the reviewer saying it was wrong every time out of the 20 times they tried it... must suck at math!

Plus+ id: holliberry
OpenFeint id: holliberry
07-31-2009, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
bought it. it looks cool..
*SPOILER explaining the trick*

The Trick is that the outcoming number after the counting will always be a product of nine. (9,18,27,36...) If you have a look at the table you will see that all those numbers have the same symbol.

Each time the table is shown, it will randomly pick another symbol for the 9ers so that almost everytime you do it, there will be another symbol shown. That's it. Took me quite some time to find that out with some friends :-)

*End of Spoiler*