• Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 105.4 MB
  • Version: 1.6.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: **App Store Best of 2014 - Best Games **

Crazy Taxi City Rush is the sequel of SEGAs legendary action franchise. Its designed for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch!

"This is one ride that's definitely worth taking." - CNET
"You definitely want to hail this one down..." - AppAddict
"...worth your attention..." - IGN
"...unique spin on something you already know and love..." - Gamezebo
"...a city teeming with personality." - Modojo

NEW ONE-TOUCH CONTROLS
Speed, drift, whip around corners, weave through traffic, up ramps and into the air. The crazier you drive the higher your rewards.

CUSTOMIZE YOUR CAB
For the first time ever, fully customize your very own crazy taxi. Increase its power and visual appeal with a wide variety of over-the-top upgrades and looks. Then collect a whole fleet of cabs.

A WHOLE NEW CRAZY WORLD
Master the streets of the big city to speed up your times. Meet new and classic characters. Even drive your Facebook friends crazy -- take them for a ride and compete for best cabbie on the planet.
----------------------------------------------------
Crazy Taxi City Rush Features:
Intuitive one-touch driving controls
All-new city to master and explore
All-new cast of crazy passengers
Crazy variety of special missions and challenges
Expand the city for higher pay and crazier routes
Drive crazy to music from your personal library
Portrait and landscape modes
Created by the original Crazy Taxi designer, Kenji Kanno, and SEGAs top mobile developer, Hardlight, makers of Sonic® Dash

----------------------------------------------------
Please note that Crazy Taxi City Rush offers in-app purchases. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device's settings.

Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
facebook.com/CrazyTaxiSega
twitter.com/CrazyTaxiSega

- - - - -
Privacy Policy: http://www.sega.com/mprivacy
Terms of Use: http://www.sega.com/terms
04-07-2014, 07:29 PM
I'm hesitant of this new version's free-to-play model. It looks great though.

04-07-2014, 07:34 PM
Awesome!
Thanks a lot Pete!
Downloading already

The menu glitches/ placeholder make it feel like an accidental release. Gonna keep an eye on the thread to se if other have the same problem.
Graphics are sweet though and even though i could´t read the instructions, i managed to play a little already (somehow).

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me

Last edited by amusing Grace; 04-07-2014 at 07:45 PM.
04-07-2014, 07:45 PM
Attention:

The Build is a very early Release of the Game. Judging by the Build Version I assume that it will take at least a couple of Months till we ill see a final Build if the current Version is actually really the newest Build of the Game that is available.

Filesize:

Last edited by Sanuku; 04-07-2014 at 08:37 PM.
04-07-2014, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Attention:

The Build is a very early Alpha Release of the Game. Judging by the Build Version I assume that it will take at least a couple of Months till we ill see a final Build if the current Version is actually really the newest Build of the Game that is available.

Filesize:
I hope it´s just an old version in the store right now, that will be changed shortly.
So i take it you have the same unreadable placeholder texts.

Feel free to add me
04-07-2014, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amusing Grace View Post
I hope it´s just an old version in the store right now, that will be changed shortly.
So i take it you have the same unreadable placeholder texts.
Hmm, weird, I've just played a couple of rounds and not seen any issues like that, we're using the same hardware as well. Sorry about that, just as I thought I'd get to post something exciting!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
04-07-2014, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Hmm, weird, I've just played a couple of rounds and not seen any issues like that, we're using the same hardware as well. Sorry about that, just as I thought I'd get to post something exciting!
No need to be sorry, i´ll change my iPad language from german to english, a lot of times that helps.

Other than that the game looked really nice, wonder what´s up with Sanuku´s version now.

EDIT: changing the language help, text is now actually readable

Feel free to add me
04-07-2014, 09:10 PM
Game Impressions

Last edited by Sanuku; 04-08-2014 at 08:44 AM.
04-07-2014, 09:25 PM
This looks great judging by Sanuku's video! Hope the pay models good.
04-07-2014, 10:03 PM
My ears!!! What terrible music. I think I'll stick to the classic Crazy Taxi with the Offspring soundtrack.

Besides the music though, I do not like the mission structure. Part of the appeal of the original was the motivation/need to go real fast so that you could pick up another customer after you dropped the first one off.