★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ARE YOU READY TO BECOME A LEGEND? PLAY FOR FREE!

FORTUNE and GLORY await you in Majescos newest mobile game, LEGENDS of LOOT.

Dont let the DARK TUNNELS, BUZZING SAWS and MONSTERS frighten you. This not-so-typical ADVENTURE is yours for the taking.

Features include:

Twisting Mazes, Mind-Bending Puzzles and Treacherous Traps You must use your wits to solve puzzles and ensnare enemies while exploring and plundering nearly 100 mazes spread across iconic Egyptian, Medieval, Mayan and Asian regions.

Be the Hero, Vanquish Enemies, Save the Day Using a variety of touch-screen gestures and the accelerometer to attack, parry, shield or dodge, your skills will be tested as you try to master the challenging first-person combat mechanic.

Stand Out From the Crowd Outfit your hero with the latest fashions made up of unique and quirky weapons, armor and magical items.

Bet Big, Win Bigger Wager in-game gold on skill-based level challenges. A wealth of treasure is up for grabs if you can beat the odds.

Keep in Touch Connect with your friends by using the in-game calendar to keep track of their progress and get notifications on special events.

Contact Majesco Entertainment:
Facebook: facebook.com/LegendsofLoot
Twitter: @LegendsofLoot
Web: LegendsofLoot.com

Thanks for downloading and please dont forget to rate our game.
10-25-2012, 05:42 AM
Woh... this looks good.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

10-25-2012, 02:06 PM
Legends of Loot - (Majesco Entertainment) Universal App

ARE YOU READY TO BECOME A LEGEND? PLAY FOR FREE!

FORTUNE and GLORY await you in Majescos newest mobile game, LEGENDS of LOOT.

Dont let the DARK TUNNELS, BUZZING SAWS and MONSTERS frighten you. This not-so-typical ADVENTURE is yours for the taking.

Features include:

Twisting Mazes, Mind-Bending Puzzles and Treacherous Traps You must use your wits to solve puzzles and ensnare enemies while exploring and plundering nearly 100 mazes spread across iconic Egyptian, Medieval, Mayan and Asian regions.

Be the Hero, Vanquish Enemies, Save the Day Using a variety of touch-screen gestures and the accelerometer to attack, parry, shield or dodge, your skills will be tested as you try to master the challenging first-person combat mechanic.

Stand Out From the Crowd Outfit your hero with the latest fashions made up of unique and quirky weapons, armor and magical items.

Bet Big, Win Bigger Wager in-game gold on skill-based level challenges. A wealth of treasure is up for grabs if you can beat the odds.

Keep in Touch Connect with your friends by using the in-game calendar to keep track of their progress and get notifications on special events.

Contact Majesco Entertainment:
Facebook: facebook.com/LegendsofLoot
Twitter: @LegendsofLoot
Web: LegendsofLoot.com

Thanks for downloading and please dont forget to rate our game.

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-25-2012, 02:10 PM
Hey everyone!

I wanted to make you all aware that Majesco recently released its newest universal mobile title Legends of Loot!

I'm on the dev team here at Majesco and would love to hear your thoughts/comments and help answer any of your questions.

Thank you
10-25-2012, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edrixx View Post
Hey everyone!

I wanted to make you all aware that Majesco recently released its newest universal mobile title Legends of Loot!

I'm on the dev team here at Majesco and would love to hear your thoughts/comments and help answer any of your questions.

Thank you
congrats on the release. only played a few minutes but first impression is very good!
long loading time and long initial content download but once you get through it - a pretty interesting mix of dungeon crawler and swipe action!

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
10-25-2012, 02:17 PM
The game seems good, so i thank you & the team.
10-25-2012, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
long initial content download
By this, do you mean it's another one of those games that downloads levels AFTER the initial install? What is the final size of the game?
10-25-2012, 03:01 PM
Thanks guys, appreciate the good words.

@awp69, yes. The game is under 50 MB to start so that you can download via Wi-Fi and then it will continue to download content as you play.
10-29-2012, 06:22 AM
Wow. How did I miss this? I kept scouring Appshopper for new releases, never saw this one. Will give it a shot. Thanks!
10-29-2012, 06:25 AM
This game was always free. It's not on sale.

Looks like an IAP fest to me.