★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: imcgames
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 143.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: " RPG "

- RPG .
- TBS
- 100 150 .

toptrops's comments:

Black Citadel

imcgames
Genres: Games Role Playing Simulation
Free

Supported Devices:
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchourthGen
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone5c
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPadMini

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 143.3MB

12-06-2014, 06:37 PM
Seriously, someone needs to try playing this!

I feel like I'm the only one enjoying this. So far this has become one of my favorite iOS games ever. The combat is really unique and there's so much work put into this game including beautiful art, music, sound effects, etc. Money and premium currency is given at a good rate. The combat is really the selling point as it's really innovative requiring thinking and strategy to survive.

There's a few english errors here and there but the story is actually quite intriguing. They use all the story characters really well.

The game is also playable offline which is really nice.

I hope someone else tries this so we can spazz about it or talk strategies. I've already spent maybe 15 hours on the game already since last week. It does use energy but so far most of the levels are only 1 energy minus the boss stages and levels can take a good amount of time to beat. Once you run out of energy you'll probably want to take a break anyways. In fact, the only complaint I have with the game is the energy to an otherwise near perfect game.

Edit:
I hope a mod can change the thread to remove the NZ code, since it's out everywhere now. It's also called Black Citadel Global. The regular one is in Korean. Global is English.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 12-06-2014 at 07:00 PM.
12-08-2014, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Seriously, someone needs to try playing this!

I feel like I'm the only one enjoying this. So far this has become one of my favorite iOS games ever. The combat is really unique and there's so much work put into this game including beautiful art, music, sound effects, etc. Money and premium currency is given at a good rate. The combat is really the selling point as it's really innovative requiring thinking and strategy to survive.[/B]
Well you've talked me into downloading it, anyway. Will play around with it and see if I get hooked or not ;-)
12-08-2014, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
Well you've talked me into downloading it, anyway. Will play around with it and see if I get hooked or not ;-)
Finally a reply!

I hope you do like it. If you don't then... I guess I'll start chatting with myself

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa