★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A Smile is Beautiful is a retro-inspired action platform game with the high quality pixel art style. Tight controls, complex level design (including multiple paths and secret areas), RPG elements, collectibles and achievements, boss fights, NPCs, a fair amount of challenge and decent number of levels. Moreover, any screenshot in the game is a wonderful picture.

Enjoy this game, hope you like it! ^_^!
10-26-2016, 04:09 PM
Lady NinaHuang & Your Team Thank You

10-26-2016, 04:43 PM
*Sigh* MORE pixelated games. They're killing the novelty.
10-26-2016, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fio View Post
*Sigh* MORE pixelated games. They're killing the novelty.
Who cares if the game is good. This is by the same dev as East New World, so chances are it is.
10-26-2016, 10:53 PM
I know but I would just prefer some more variety. Right now, most of the games on my device are pixelated lol.
10-30-2016, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Who cares if the game is good.
Quote of the year!
10-30-2016, 11:51 AM
East new world was a premium game but it seems this one is not. What are the IAP in this?
10-31-2016, 09:44 PM
There are many IAP for gems and upgrades as well as to remove ads.

So far the game is essentially an updated version of East New World with far more complicated upgrade system for the characters.

The reason I stopped playing The East New World was because there are black frame breaks or lines, whatever you would like to call them, that are always appearing when jumping or moving quickly. I know the Dev is aware of the issue at least on plus devices. This game suffers from the same issue. I'm playing on a 7plus currently.
11-04-2016, 12:53 PM
Grr, I really like this game a lot but it no longer loads.

I got to the third world and finally figured out how to pass thru the poisoned water/lava stuff without getting hurt and beat level 3-2 only to have the game hang at the end.
I force-closed the app and now it just hangs at the home screen and now matter how many times I tap or restart or reboot my phone nothing ever loads.

I wonder what happened.
12-01-2016, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panfried View Post
Grr, I really like this game a lot but it no longer loads.

I got to the third world and finally figured out how to pass thru the poisoned water/lava stuff without getting hurt and beat level 3-2 only to have the game hang at the end.
I force-closed the app and now it just hangs at the home screen and now matter how many times I tap or restart or reboot my phone nothing ever loads.

I wonder what happened.
Grr, I second that, at level 3-1 at the end. Could have been the low battery?
It just hangs at the home screen.

Last edited by Val889; 12-01-2016 at 06:48 PM.