• Genre: Word
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 20.4 MB
  • Version: 1.4.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Now only 99 cents!
*It's the "Our Game Doesn't Run on the iPhone 4S" Sale!

Texting and action combine in Texting of the Bread! Protect the world from an evil scientist and his horde of zombie gingerbread men. Use your texting skills to annihilate the delicious enemies with your trusty cow and milk gun. Texting of the Bread features hours of level gameplay and a limitless survival mode. Unlock all the games secrets to continue with hours of new crazy fun.

Features arcade, freeplay, and survival modes, facebook integration, achievements, and hours of gameplay. 75 regular levels and lots of hidden secrets.
09-27-2010, 12:11 PM
This shit ****ing owns how did I miss this.

09-27-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
This shit ****ing owns how did I miss this.
+1

PPL, TotB is FTW.

People that don't buy this might as well throw their iPhone under a bus.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
09-27-2010, 01:30 PM
I can't resist to a game like this...Remembers me of the spin off from "House of the Dead" series.
09-27-2010, 03:57 PM
Oh man... another game I want. This looks incredibly fun.
09-27-2010, 04:13 PM
This is a really fun game on my iPhone 4. Shame there's no multitasking support, no retina display icon/in-game graphics. Could definitely use just a retina-display on-screen keyboard if you ask me!

Interesting that Apple let them use their keyboard graphics for the in-game keyboard. It's not Apple's built-in keyboard, as it's a lot blurrier.

Overall, lots of fun.
09-27-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm about to read Hodappseses review. Let's see where this takes me.

Invaders Must Die.
09-27-2010, 04:57 PM
Looks excellent, I love Typing of the Dead.

Game Center?
09-27-2010, 05:19 PM
Hey guys - Craig from ScrewAttack here. Thanks for your support with Texting of the Bread! We really put a lot of hard work into the game and are glad you guys are enjoying it. To answer the Game Center question - yep, it's on the way We definitely plan on updating with that shortly. Possibly by the end of the week!

We have a lot of updates on the way that will make your $1.99 go even further including new playable characters, new bad guys and new levels... ALL FREE!

Thanks again guys!