App description: Block Story is a great role playing mobile game where you build with blocks and can explore to your hearts content. Block Story has had nearly 3 million downloads in little over a year and currently has 400,000 active users. Play the new updated version today!

Cool Features:
Ten expansive ecosystems to build in and explore
Hours of role playing fun
Summon five different creatures to join you in combat
Level up, grow stronger and battle on
Fantasy/middle ages art style

Questions? Feedback? Suggestions?
http://www.blockstory.net/forum

Dads Gaming Addiction: Overall, I found Block Story to be a joy to play, not to mention a highly polished product. One of the complaints I had with Minecraft is that it didntinclude any sort of in-depthRPG element. Block Story helped to bridge this gap and provide hours of entertainment in both the realm of building and character progression.

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

Lite Version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/block-story-lite/id536926804
10-11-2012, 06:16 PM

Warning:

The current Build (4.1) is unpolished, unstable and as far as i can tell Mincraft + Texture Mode + a few other One. I had more then 5. Crashes in less then 10. Minutes. There is an Lite Version out to so you can check this Mess out with your own Eyes:

Conclusion:

Stay away from it and get the Original Minecraft.

Note:

Recording following in a few Minutes.

Last edited by Sanuku; 10-11-2012 at 08:04 PM.

10-11-2012, 06:24 PM
lol what?

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
01-12-2013, 04:35 PM
I don't see why you guys are being so harsh on an app you haven't tried. It's actually fun and pretty nice. There are a lot of graphic options to boost frame rate or texture quality. The game is also pretty cool, it's like an RPG and mine craft merged together. I know there's a lot of mine raft clones, but as least they try something different. Also this app is a lot further in content then the official mine craft app. I do realize that these comments are old but for anyone reading this, give the game a try.
01-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Wait, so this is actually a decent game?
01-12-2013, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Yeah, it's actually quite a good game. It's basically Minecraft mixed with an Elder Scrolls game. However, I will say that unless you own an iPhone 4 or above, you're gonna encounter quite a few crashes and even on the higher end devices you'll still encounter them every so often.
01-12-2013, 05:32 PM
Manaquest?
Actually no it isn't, manaquest looks a lot better than this.

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB
01-16-2013, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Yeah I can tell they spent a lot of time on it. It's defiantly not perfect, but if you enjoy these type of games it's good. I like it better then the official mine craft app and the Eden app. One thing that bothers me is the mix of photos and vector graphics. For example the honeycomb block is made with vectors but when you break it apart, the pickup is a picture of actual honey. It just looks like yellow deformed meat that's decaying. I think they have a lite version though if you want to try it.
02-28-2013, 03:31 PM
Stupid game. I cant even finish the turorial
07-29-2013, 02:06 PM
This game has been updated many times since this review was written, it now at v.7.x I'd like to just say this game has really came on from then and now achieves everything it set out to do IMO. If you enjoy rpg games I'm sure you will enjoy this as much as I have really this is a great little game it's just a pity no one has really noticed. There is a lite version so why not give it a go and if you like it you just might feel its worth a cpl of bucks.