11-15-2012, 05:58 AM
#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Yes, I also had a flashback while watching the vid. But the vid and the polish look great and it's just a buck, so... *finger crawls direction BuyButton*
Remember the vid is from the XBLA version, although the screenshots do show that the game looks very similar in visual quality to the console release. If I find a iOS specific video I'll switch it.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
11-15-2012, 06:56 AM
#12
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,267
I'm tempted...does anyone knows if it supports iCloud?

11-15-2012, 07:19 AM
#13
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitta View Post
I'm tempted...does anyone knows if it supports iCloud?
There is nothing in the game indicating iCloud support. The game also does not auto-rotate to match my iPad's orientation.

However, the game looks and plays quite well. I am a few levels in and enjoying it so far. The touch controls work very well and it supports tilt controls as well if you prefer it. It seems like a great game for a mere dollar. Reviews of the Xbox version were positive which persuaded me.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
11-15-2012, 07:44 AM
#14
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
There is nothing in the game indicating iCloud support. The game also does not auto-rotate to match my iPad's orientation.

However, the game looks and plays quite well. I am a few levels in and enjoying it so far. The touch controls work very well and it supports tilt controls as well if you prefer it. It seems like a great game for a mere dollar. Reviews of the Xbox version were positive which persuaded me.
Thanks, no device rotation and no iCloud support are unfortunate, but the game seems interesting.
Good to heat touch controls work well...I hate tilt controls, especially on iPad.
11-16-2012, 11:10 PM
#16
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,223
I have played further now and I am really enjoying this one. A bit of arcade action mixed with puzzle elements. It can be challenging to collect all of the gold idols as there is a timer element involved. The game also looks great and plays very smoothly on my iPad. Quite fun and easily worth the price. There were numerous good releases this week, but this deserves a close look.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
11-16-2012, 11:31 PM
#17
I think I am going to buy this.
11-17-2012, 11:27 PM
#18
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Planet 10 (by way of the 8th dimension)
Posts: 6,605
Really enjoying this. For a buck its an easy recommendation! Gameplay is fresh and quite entertaining. Not sure I've played anything like this before. Touch controls work just fine. Great game!
11-17-2012, 11:33 PM
#19
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 6,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Really enjoying this. For a buck its an easy recommendation! Gameplay is fresh and quite entertaining. Not sure I've played anything like this before. Touch controls work just fine. Great game!
Yeah, it's a great game. The only downside? Almost 800mbs uncompressed. :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-18-2012, 01:22 AM
#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Yeah, it's a great game. The only downside? Almost 800mbs uncompressed. :/
Ouch, and no icloud? That kind of hurts.