iPhone: Gun Disassembly update 1.6 (SIG SG 550S)

05-07-2010, 06:30 AM
#1
Gun Disassembly update 1.6 (SIG SG 550S)




Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games

Last edited by mattll; 05-07-2010 at 08:36 AM.
05-07-2010, 08:34 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattll View Post
@ mods could you name the thread Gun Disassembly
...and move it to the appropriate section, too. (Not really a game, just a kind of tutorial/quiz on disassembling certain guns...)

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko

Last edited by Mindfield; 05-07-2010 at 08:36 AM.

05-07-2010, 08:36 AM
#3
it is a game

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
05-07-2010, 09:34 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 1,034
It's actually a pretty fun puzzle/challenge game. I know nothing about guns but have found it quite enjoyable.
05-07-2010, 11:11 AM
#5
Graz for release.
I'm disassembling 1911 now.
05-07-2010, 12:31 PM
#6
beta tested it,and now bought it!very good!

Playing:Carcassonne, Letterpress, Trigger Fist, Dungeon Story, Rebuild, Pen and Paper
Game Center/Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live: tonydeli7
Member of the Beta Tester Alliance Games/Apps I Have Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @tonydeli7
05-08-2010, 07:04 AM
#7
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Ukraine, Kiev
Posts: 560
Send a message via ICQ to Ler Send a message via AIM to Ler Send a message via Skype™ to Ler
I just thinking about creating a poll what weapon u wanna disassembly in our app update??
How can I make poll in this thread?

for ex.
AK-47 - rifle
M-16 -rifle
Uzi - submachine gun
Walther - gun

Last edited by Ler; 05-08-2010 at 07:07 AM.
05-10-2010, 02:51 AM
#8
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ler View Post
I just thinking about creating a poll what weapon u wanna disassembly in our app update??
How can I make poll in this thread?

for ex.
AK-47 - rifle
M-16 -rifle
Uzi - submachine gun
Walther - gun
Best bet is to make a new thread in the Game Discussion forum.
There you can create a poll with the options you have listed above.

PS. My vote is for the M-16 Would love to see the innards of a rifle.

Gamecenter: Pietrole --
--
Peter L. -- (retired) Official TouchArcade Reviewer & Reporter.
05-10-2010, 10:56 AM
#9
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Ukraine, Kiev
Posts: 560
Send a message via ICQ to Ler Send a message via AIM to Ler Send a message via Skype™ to Ler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windburn View Post
Best bet is to make a new thread in the Game Discussion forum.
There you can create a poll with the options you have listed above.

PS. My vote is for the M-16 Would love to see the innards of a rifle.
K thanx for the 1st vote!

))
05-11-2010, 11:58 AM
#10
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Ukraine, Kiev
Posts: 560
Send a message via ICQ to Ler Send a message via AIM to Ler Send a message via Skype™ to Ler
Statistic for Gun Disassembly 3D after 5 day of release


TOP 100 - Entertainment
Australia - 65 place
France - 53 place
Italy - 45 place