★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Bellum: Tactics - out now

06-22-2009, 06:37 PM
Bellum: Tactics - out now

itunes link

$1.99 on sale now

Become a feared tactician and marksman!

Bellum: Tactics is a turn based tactical shooter game putting you in command of an infantry squad launched in the middle of a modern war. Complete various missions in a war-torn country; destroy your enemies with the help of numerous tactics, weapons, and technological wonders.

Features:

- Command! Use and combine three different units with their own specificity to destroy your enemies.

- Control! A first person view allows you to take control and shoot with your men if you need to.

- Explore! Discover and complete ten missions in various environments.

- Compare! Obtain high scores and best times and compare with other players with the help of our international ladder. (Avaible soon!)

- Touch! A targeted gameplay that makes plain use of the touch screen and motions sensors of your Iphone: map navigation, shoot and 3D View exploration.

06-22-2009, 09:22 PM
has anyone tried this?

06-22-2009, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
has anyone tried this?
I might since it's down to $2. It's getting pretty bad ratings though.

06-22-2009, 11:02 PM
has anyone played this? I'm kinda scared of the controls... but i like the concept, it could be good.
06-23-2009, 07:25 AM
i thought it was real time and would be like the rainbow six games on mobile. Like you could move one squad up one street and one squad up the other and flank the enemy. But instead its turnbased. Which is not so great. I still like turn based but the concept would be better as real time

LiamWUL Games Development
Gamecenter: walsh06
06-23-2009, 08:55 AM
It doesn't have the best reviews, but from watching the videos, it definitely has potential. I've liked turn based games since Final Fantasy Tactics!Developers, if you're reading these, please make future updates for this. It's only $2. Downloading now!
06-23-2009, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawficolor View Post
It doesn't have the best reviews, but from watching the videos, it definitely has potential. I've liked turn based games since Final Fantasy Tactics!Developers, if you're reading these, please make future updates for this. It's only $2. Downloading now!
Let us know how it is please.