★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Monkey Labour goes FREE!

11-15-2012, 08:20 AM
Monkey Labour goes FREE!

To celebrate the launch of Dream of Pixels, we set Monkey Labour FREE! For a limited time.

Dream of Pixels - btw - is a beautiful falling blocks puzzle game - in reverse!

And it's already rocking the charts, Dream of Pixels just broke into TOP 100 GAMES in US iPad and iPhone App Store a couple of minutes ago!

More on Dream of Pixels with some awesome user comments in this thread:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=166180

Monkey Labour trailer:

(ok, seems like the appinfo box below hasn't picked up the FREE just yet, but trust me, it's FREE on the app store)

Oh, and Dream of Pixels trailer I hope I can add here

Roll Back Home - a black and white adventure - by Dawn of Play, creators of Dream of Pixels (4.5).
11-15-2012, 08:32 AM
It crashes on launch on my iPad 1 and 3GS, even after a reboot and reinstall. It's supposed to work on those devices, isn't it?
Thankfully Dream of Pixels works great

11-15-2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lena View Post
It crashes on launch on my iPad 1 and 3GS, even after a reboot and reinstall. It's supposed to work on those devices, isn't it?
Uhh, yes, it is supposed to work and it did work! We're looking at this right now, hang on for an update, please!

Quote:
Thankfully Dream of Pixels works great
Phew, well, one out of two, and the important one, that's not so bad, I guess. :P

Sorry, again, though, hope to have an update up really soon!

Roll Back Home - a black and white adventure - by Dawn of Play, creators of Dream of Pixels (4.5).
11-15-2012, 11:05 AM
So glad to hear it will be fixed! Am very impressed with Dream of Pixels and will be playing that while I wait for the update on Monkey Labour.
I forgot to mention that my iPad is on IOS 5.1 and my iPhone on IOS 5.1.1.
11-15-2012, 11:07 AM
Quote:
So glad to hear it will be fixed! Am very impressed with Dream of Pixels and will be playing that while I wait for the update on Monkey Labour.
So good to hear, thanks!

Quote:
I forgot to mention that my iPad is on IOS 5.1 and my iPhone on IOS 5.1.1.
Yeah, that is what we found, too, looks like we only have problems on iOS 5! :P

11-15-2012, 05:32 PM
Thank you very much! Love the reflections of the LCD elements when you tilt the iDevice. Very polished and detailled!

An awesome pretty and fully functioning computer museum in you shirt pocket (or as an interesting "magnification of reality" on iPad). Very recommended!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
11-15-2012, 05:40 PM
I have to say really nice graphics on my new ipad. Not really my type of game, but I was impressed with the polish and it really looks like the real thing on an ipad retina screen!
11-15-2012, 06:00 PM
Fantastic game, and IMHO the best Game & Watch type of game on iOS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
11-16-2012, 08:10 AM
Twinoo goes FREE, too! :D

Thanks, guys, for all the awesome comments!

We just set our second game, Twinoo, FREE, too!

Read more about that in this thread, but it's basically just the same all about Dream of Pixels spam as in here.

Speaking of which Dream of Pixels is now in New and Noteworthy US iPad Games and hanging in there at around #70 on both iPad and iPhone TOP APPS.

11-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Hey, guys,

we just submitted the iOS 5 fix to the App Store, it's Waiting for Review, so hopefully it'll be approved and available soon!

Thanks for your patience!