★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

AppTicker $0.99 -> FREE

11-15-2012, 04:35 PM
#1
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,493
AppTicker $0.99 -> FREE

Best app tracker on the app store ! Get it now ! in the next update you will be able to track IAP for price drops.



Game Center: sink_or_swim
11-15-2012, 04:36 PM
#2
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,382
SWEET! Thanks for the heads up SOS!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

11-15-2012, 05:08 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 3,693
so-so app... got it when it was free 1st time. not the best, as it doesn't list all the discounts or gone free apps.

Last edited by mrbiggles; 11-15-2012 at 05:10 PM. Reason: la
11-15-2012, 05:16 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggles View Post
so-so app... got it when it was free 1st time. not the best, as it doesn't list all the discounts or gone free apps.
can't agree with that, I've never had a problem. With push notifications this is just perfect. One of the few apps that will never leave my iPhone.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
11-15-2012, 05:19 PM
#5
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
can't agree with that, I've never had a problem. With push notifications this is just perfect. One of the few apps that will never leave my iPhone.
Wait, I see there's an IAP for "Push Notification Upgrade" do you have to purchase that to get push notifications?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
11-15-2012, 05:23 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,493
yes.. AppTicker Push was free a few times as far as I know, you'll have to wait for the next sale, because push notifications cost $3 which is probably a bit too much

Game Center: sink_or_swim
11-15-2012, 05:38 PM
#7
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Not universal, gonna stick to appshopper or appzapp.
11-15-2012, 06:00 PM
#8
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 3,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Not universal, gonna stick to appshopper or appzapp.
good choice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
yes.. AppTicker Push was free a few times as far as I know, you'll have to wait for the next sale, because push notifications cost $3 which is probably a bit too much
Agree just wait... got all 3 versions for free.

kinda dump to have 3 flavors, they should just have 1 universal app "AppTicker Push HD" version!
11-15-2012, 07:08 PM
#9
Joined: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,433
So how is this any better than appshopper? (serious question)
11-16-2012, 09:39 AM
#10
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 3,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
So how is this any better than appshopper? (serious question)
hmmm let me think for 1 sec... its not, unless you like missing some odd sales.