• Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 28.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: PATHZ!
A superb combination of charm & challenge.
Pathz is an immersive puzzle game that incorporates
unique storytelling and ambient music to create
a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
Best over a hundred roads to uncover the story of the path - from the laughably simple to the satisfyingly complex.
Overcome unique obstacles on your travels: Falling tiles, moving floors, shifting terrain and many others.

Sit back and unwind to the tranquil Classic theme, or spice things up with the funky and upbeat Juicy theme.
03-25-2015, 10:36 AM
I download this from the NZ store and have played through the first 18 levels. So far, it is a very appealing puzzle game and I intend to keep going. There is an IAP unlock to open up a new theme and remove advertisements (none of which have appeared yet for me); that seems like the prefect approach to monetize this type of game. Good stuff!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

Last edited by slewis7; 03-25-2015 at 10:38 AM.

03-25-2015, 03:02 PM
Don't let the graphics turn you away; this is a good puzzle game. The basic idea is that the blue hexagon can only travel over blue tiles, and the orange square can only travel over orange tiles. After you move one of those shapes down a path, the affected tiles flip to the other color.

The puzzles themselves are quite interesting, and the game does a good job of introducing new elements to keep the levels fresh and challenging. It starts out pretty easy but then definitely gets more tricky.
03-25-2015, 09:38 PM
Looks like something right up my alley.
03-26-2015, 03:03 AM
Ive just unlocked pathz for FREE, thats an interesting pricing model, so you basically give us the option to unlock via purchase, OR unlock via sharing in the social networks?
Do both technics considered as premium unlock?
03-26-2015, 11:25 AM
Thank you for posting about PATHZ, i hope you guys enjoy playing it as much as i enjoyed making it.
Any feedback is welcome, and will be dealt with the highest attention level!

As for the unlock, yes, in the game you have the option to unlock PATHZ for free or by paying, its a new approach I'm testing, so we'll see how it goes.. either way, any unlock is a permanent premium unlock, rest assure.

Roy.
03-26-2015, 01:15 PM
I'm not able to post to facebook. I was able to connect. But when i press post to Facebook it switches to Facebook but them immediately back.
03-26-2015, 03:13 PM
I've tried to unlock Pathz by adding Twitter Share and Facebook Share (I did it in that order). But it did not work. Posting to Facebook takes me to Safari to tell me that I've already authorized Pathz. However, the checkbox in Pathz for Facebook never gets checked.
03-26-2015, 04:34 PM
@scott997 @slammajamma28
I do see a problem posting to Facebook, and working on a hot fix on that.The "already authorized Pathz" is happening because you probably don't have the Facebook app installed, again, working on a fix for this issue.
Twitter seems to work fine.That said, I've unlocked several devices on several accounts (mostly family) using the sharing system,
so you should be able to make the unlock via sharing, notice that once unlocked, the main menu will have a "Theme Select" button instead of "Unlock Pathz" button.
If you still have problems, i would gladly help you through the process personally, so you may contact me on PM.
Sorry for the inconvenience, and hope you enjoy the game thus far

Roy.
03-26-2015, 05:38 PM
Price

I really like this sort of games and the minimalistic design is gorgeous... but. Why is the price not indicated? I mean if I'd like to get read of ads and am ready to pay for this application, at least I should now how much I will be charged. When I press "purchase" the game immediately asks my password. What if it confirms the purchase with a price of 299.99 EUR or so