★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: The Breast Pong Ever!

06-22-2009, 09:29 PM
The Breast Pong Ever!

All Good Pink Pong $0.99

Pink Pong - A positive twist on Ping Pong

Pink-Pong based on the classic and fun Ping Pong game, but with a twist.

We want to raise awareness for Breast Cancer Research. So when people see you playing the game, you have a chance to spread the word, and tell them about the App and our Site.

Visit our web site and see how we are doing our part as well.

It's All Good Games is all about building fun and safe games that help others. With every game we make, we will raise awareness for key issues that face our world today.

Have fun and do your part!

So, when you download this application, know that you are helping find a cure.

**HOW TO PLAY**
Just tap the screen and try and get the ball past the computer. First to 5 wins.

Next Enhancements:

*More Custom Settings
- Play to Score
- Computer Difficulty Level

*Sound

*Network Game Play to Challenge your Friends

All upgrades will be free

http://www.itsallgoodgames.com

06-22-2009, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starjimstar View Post
We want to raise awareness for Breast Cancer Research. So when people see you playing the game, you have a chance to spread the word, and tell them about the App and our Site.
so you going to donate any of your money to breast cancer research?

06-22-2009, 09:37 PM
Making a game for a good cause: Good.
Making a bad game for a good cause: Maybe not so much.

I applaud the cause, but writing perhaps the most basic game of pong with the simplest of graphics in an insanely fast-paced environment like the App Store is a bit like begging for change on the city's busiest street corner by hiding behind a large potted fern and occasionally trying to get someone's attention by peeking through the fronds and going, "Psst!"

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
06-22-2009, 09:40 PM
So are they donating money to breast cancer research or are they just trying to sound good to get more money? Because they didn't mention where any of the proceeds will go, only that you'll be "giving to a good cause" by buying the game.

/sarcasm
06-22-2009, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_Sponger View Post
so you going to donate any of your money to breast cancer research?
No, that is not my charity of choice. I am looking forward to the developer releasing Prostate Cancer Pong - the sh!ttiest pong ever!
06-22-2009, 09:42 PM
Read the full app description.
Quote:
Visit our web site and see how we are doing our part as well.
A portion of the revenue will support Susan G Komen for The Cure to fight breast cancer

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
06-22-2009, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDubby94 View Post
So are they donating money to breast cancer research or are they just trying to sound good to get more money? Because they didn't mention where any of the proceeds will go, only that you'll be "giving to a good cause" by buying the game.
Their website says a portion of the proceeds will go to Susan G. Komen for The Cure.

I don't know who Susan G. Komen is, but I'm sure The Cure have already sold enough albums to be stinking rich.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
06-22-2009, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDubby94 View Post
I have heard that it is a violation of App Store rules for a dev to say they are donating a portion to charity. I have not looked into it myself though. I could ask the dev to join the discussion so we can find out.
06-22-2009, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
Their website says a portion of the proceeds will go to Susan G. Komen for The Cure.

I don't know who Susan G. Komen is, but I'm sure The Cure have already sold enough albums to be stinking rich.
You're right. I am going to download Disintegration right now.
06-22-2009, 09:56 PM
Ah alright then if that's the rule then I understand why they only put the website in the description. I wonder how much is going to charity.

/sarcasm