iPhone: Mass Effect Galaxy By EA [&0.99 Sale]

06-22-2009, 09:51 PM
Mass Effect Galaxy By EA [&0.99 Sale]

[App Store Link, 2.99]

Quote:
WHEN THE GALAXY IS IN PERIL—ONLY A BIOTIC-POWERED SUPER-SOLDIER CAN SAVE THE DAY
You are Jacob Taylor, a combat power-house in this story-telling adventure, made exclusively for your iPhone™ and iPod® touch! Enjoy the stunning art in this stylish animated graphic novel experience. Control Jacob’s actions with a new combat and narrative wheel interface.

ENGAGE IN A GRIPPING STORYLINE
Only you can foil a star-spanning plot to knock humanity off the galactic stage. Alien terrorists are preparing to unleash a devastating biological assault. You must stop them!

UNLEASH A TORRENT OF FIREPOWER
Armed with the latest weaponry, technical countermeasures and awesome biotic energy, you will defeat heaps of enemies in your quest to maintain the delicate balance of power amongst a host of alien species.

GET COOL INSIDER INFORMATION
Two of the main characters in Mass Effect Galaxy will also appear in the upcoming Mass Effect 2 game for PC and Xbox 360. Discover their backgrounds and get a deeper insight into their motivations in the Mass Effect universe.

CHECK OUT OTHER EXCITING EA GAMES: TETRIS®, SPORE™ Origins, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR®, Lemonade Tycoon™, Need for Speed™ Undercover, SCRABBLE, YAHTZEE Adventures, MONOPOLY Here & Now: The World Edition, TRIVIAL PURSUIT, SimCity™, STAR TREK®, Sudoku, CLUE and The Sims™ 3.
COMING SOON: Madden NFL 10 by EA Sports™

Visit us at eamobile.com for more information about MASS EFFECT™ and other fun games!

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

Last edited by eggzbacon; 06-25-2009 at 10:04 PM.
06-22-2009, 09:53 PM
Damn appstore is eating up my money hehe :P

No Sig

06-22-2009, 09:53 PM
yayyyyyyy.sooner than i expected

yslandia- bruce lee. plus+/openfeint-sundance kid. gamecenter-hitmonleeurface
currently playing: yslandia, mega worm,bit trip beat,meow meow happy fight, zombie highway,monster dash,eboy fixpix,land air sea warfare.
06-22-2009, 09:54 PM
Downloadin'
06-22-2009, 09:55 PM
actually might skip on this one, or wait till I can get to a wi-fi connection to DL.

No Sig
06-22-2009, 09:57 PM
Dangit I was just about to post this, I guess some people are just that fast.
I've been waiting for this and still waiting for Doom.

06-22-2009, 09:58 PM
ZOMG!!!! ZOMG!!!! ZOMG!!!! ZOMG!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!! WOOT!!!! WOOT!!!! Downloadin' now!

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
06-22-2009, 09:58 PM
Send a message via AIM to costanza
don't know if want
06-22-2009, 09:59 PM
Awww crud! I just bought Archon. While I'm a big fan of Mass Effect, I think I may wait to pick it up. I've spent a bit too much at the App Store this month. I don't need my wife giving me static on spending more money!

--DotComCTO
06-22-2009, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutmike View Post
Damn appstore is eating up my money hehe :P
get Baseball Slugger: HR Race 3D and I can assure you that it will no longer eat up your money and it will be the only game that you will open on your iDevice for the next week, at least. Soooooooooooooooooo addicting

I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE NEW IPHONE AHHHH I WANT IT SO BAD I'M PRETTY SURE I'M THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO STILL USES THE ORIGINAL IPHONE 2G.