★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Thanksgiving/Black Friday Sales and Freebie 2012

11-16-2012, 10:16 PM
#11
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 3,693
hope for some better sales to come and cheaper prices + one of a kind freebies!
11-16-2012, 10:25 PM
#12
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Maine!
Posts: 4,166
I cannot stress enough, if you don't own the PONOS games, get them!

DBC

I give up.

11-17-2012, 12:28 AM
#13
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 3,693
reading that "PAC-MANGAMES" has a time limit and requires Facebook login.

anyone confirm this?
11-17-2012, 02:05 AM
#14
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Wow the list is getting bigger and bigger. Why are almost all these namco games not universal? I would have bought some if they were universal.
11-17-2012, 04:02 AM
#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
I cannot stress enough, if you don't own the PONOS games, get them!

DBC
PONOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggles View Post
reading that "PAC-MANGAMES" has a time limit and requires Facebook login.

anyone confirm this?
that's what i read too, that it is a high score time attack format. Don't know about the FB login, but it would suck if that was required

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
11-17-2012, 05:40 AM
#16
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 5,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filing Cabinet View Post
PONOS?



that's what i read too, that it is a high score time attack format. Don't know about the FB login, but it would suck if that was required
PONOS makes Mr. Aaaaa! All of their games are pretty addicting and awesome. I have em all I think.
11-17-2012, 10:53 AM
#17
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Maine!
Posts: 4,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
PONOS makes Mr. Aaaaa! All of their games are pretty addicting and awesome. I have em all I think.
Yeah, ^this^.

Their games and the addictive quality of them is hard to explain really. The screenshots don't really look like much, but the gameplay, the BGM, the characters... they're just really good.

They make the kind of games you could play for a minute or an hour... and oftentimes not intentionally.

Not to mention, the apps are so small, there's really no need to dump them unless you're just desperate for space...

DBC

I give up.
11-17-2012, 11:41 AM
#18
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 19,875
EPOCH. is currently available for $0.99!

Highly, highly, highly recommended!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-17-2012, 11:49 AM
#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
PONOS makes Mr. Aaaaa! All of their games are pretty addicting and awesome. I have em all I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Yeah, ^this^.

Their games and the addictive quality of them is hard to explain really. The screenshots don't really look like much, but the gameplay, the BGM, the characters... they're just really good.

They make the kind of games you could play for a minute or an hour... and oftentimes not intentionally.

Not to mention, the apps are so small, there's really no need to dump them unless you're just desperate for space...

DBC
sweet, since their games are free, i'll give it a try.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
11-17-2012, 02:22 PM
#20
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
EPOCH. is currently available for $0.99!

Highly, highly, highly recommended!
Yea, great game.