11-16-2012, 12:19 PM
#21
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 3,735
Gonna take a stab at this. Don't have a truly good horror game on my device, and would love to get one.
11-16-2012, 12:34 PM
#22
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 5,249
For the love of god can some one tell me what this Slenderman fella is? Is he the new Blair Witch Project or something? Seriously, I'de never heard of a Slenderman before seeing the all those games on the charts.

11-16-2012, 12:35 PM
#23
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 5,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
For the love of god can some one tell me what this Slenderman fella is? Is he the new Blair Witch Project or something? Seriously, I'de never heard of a Slenderman before seeing the all those games on the charts.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+slenderman%3F

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
11-16-2012, 12:45 PM
#24
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 3,122
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Too funny. Great web app, too!

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
11-16-2012, 01:37 PM
#25
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
LOL

Nice one
11-16-2012, 01:44 PM
#26
Can SOMEONE just post some cold hard gameplay? Or a bit more in-depth of a review?

Device: iPhone 6 Plus 64GB
iOS Favorites: Alto's Adventure, VVVVVV, Wayward Souls, BADLAND, IMPOSSIBLE ROAD, Super Hexagon, NightSky, Superbrothers:Sword&Sworcery, Perfect Cell, Nihilumbra
Now Playing: Fugl Alpha
11-16-2012, 01:55 PM
#27
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Ankh-Morpork
Posts: 2,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimpman252 View Post
Can SOMEONE just post some cold hard gameplay? Or a bit more in-depth of a review?
Here you go. Witness the horror.
11-16-2012, 02:21 PM
#28
Like your man above I'd never heard of slender man in my life before. Just bought this whilst putting my youngest son to bed. Stuck it on for a quick game and he shat his pants when the slender guy turned up. Job done really.
11-16-2012, 02:25 PM
#29
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 6,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
Like your man above I'd never heard of slender man in my life before. Just bought this whilst putting my youngest son to bed. Stuck it on for a quick game and he shat his pants when the slender guy turned up. Job done really.
That's absolutely horrible, yet so magical at the same time. Bwahahahaha. About to give this a go this very second. Impressions in a bit.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-16-2012, 02:42 PM
#30
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 411
It's better than I expected but the controls could be better. Also my scores doesn't get saved in Gamecenter. But this game is the best slenderman game in the AppStore at the moment.