App description: **** Over 5000 AppStore reviews rated 4.5/5 **** New 1.6 Update ****

THE DEFINITIVE HORROR GAME and the scariest game on the AppStore according to players arround the world. This game is only designed for touchscreens and inspired by the popular urban legend. Shocking over 8 Million worldwide. And if you are finished, you are ready for the official sequel. 'Slender Rising 2' is out now!

TouchArcade: "Inarguably the pinnacle of the mythos on iOS."

This is what players say:
"The best horror game ever!"
"The first 3 minutes...too scared to play it...."
"If you choose to get 1 horror game, MAKE IT THIS GAME!"
"I love this game. I'm too afraid to play at night!"
"I dropped my iPod and ran away."
"I wish I could give this more than 5 stars, it is so awesome!"

Day and night modes.
Investigate haunted places during the day and with a flashlight during the night. Additional nightivision and thunderstorm modes for extra shock value!

Easy controls.
Tap and Swipe to move your character. Multiple optional joystick control schemes.

Intense horror atmosphere.
Hear frightening sound effects and terrifying music.
Feel the fear as the enemy is coming closer and escape his deadly stare.

Endless suspense
Find as many of the mysterious signs as you can before the enemy takes you or find 7 signs to escape.

Unreal Engine powered graphics.
Special effects for newest Apple devices to create an even more intense atmosphere.

Good performance.
Even runs on older devices from iPhone 3GS upwards.

Use headphones when playing, ideally at night and alone! ;)
If you experience any issues with sound etc. please close all backgroud apps.

Credits: bit.ly/1lMyHSq

Hegi's comments:

While there have been many attempts at creating a Slenderman-Myth inspired game for iOS, this game is specifically designed for a touchscreen. As a fan of the legend, i just didn't want to make a cheap ripoff, but a unique interpretation designed for mobile devices.

Here is a gameplay trailer!

11-16-2012, 12:19 PM
Gonna take a stab at this. Don't have a truly good horror game on my device, and would love to get one.
11-16-2012, 12:34 PM
For the love of god can some one tell me what this Slenderman fella is? Is he the new Blair Witch Project or something? Seriously, I'de never heard of a Slenderman before seeing the all those games on the charts.

11-16-2012, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
For the love of god can some one tell me what this Slenderman fella is? Is he the new Blair Witch Project or something? Seriously, I'de never heard of a Slenderman before seeing the all those games on the charts.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+slenderman%3F

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
11-16-2012, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Too funny. Great web app, too!

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
11-16-2012, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
LOL

Nice one
11-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Can SOMEONE just post some cold hard gameplay? Or a bit more in-depth of a review?

Device: iPhone 6 Plus 64GB
iOS Favorites: Alto's Adventure, VVVVVV, Wayward Souls, BADLAND, IMPOSSIBLE ROAD, Super Hexagon, NightSky, Superbrothers:Sword&Sworcery, Perfect Cell, Nihilumbra
Now Playing: Fugl Alpha
11-16-2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimpman252 View Post
Can SOMEONE just post some cold hard gameplay? Or a bit more in-depth of a review?
Here you go. Witness the horror.
11-16-2012, 02:21 PM
Like your man above I'd never heard of slender man in my life before. Just bought this whilst putting my youngest son to bed. Stuck it on for a quick game and he shat his pants when the slender guy turned up. Job done really.
11-16-2012, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
Like your man above I'd never heard of slender man in my life before. Just bought this whilst putting my youngest son to bed. Stuck it on for a quick game and he shat his pants when the slender guy turned up. Job done really.
That's absolutely horrible, yet so magical at the same time. Bwahahahaha. About to give this a go this very second. Impressions in a bit.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-16-2012, 02:42 PM
It's better than I expected but the controls could be better. Also my scores doesn't get saved in Gamecenter. But this game is the best slenderman game in the AppStore at the moment.